Chapter Twenty Eight

I groaned in annoyance, my phone blowing up of texts asking were I was. I thought I had told them that I was going to the KianandJC household for a little bit. I shrugged, and turned off my phone because it was really annoying me. Like, really was annoying me for some reason. I mean, doesn't it annoy you when your phone is blowing up but you're with friends and you're trying to have fun. Like seriously, what if I went to hang out with Ricky and Trevor in a couple days. I might actually. Don't ask how I know them, JC talks about them a lot and was in Ricky music video "Fun Song", along with Trevor. So, yeah.

I currently was watching the boys as they failed at making a sandwich. Yes, A sandwich. Like how do you not know how to make a sandwich. You get two pieces of bread, cheese, whatever meat unless you don't eat it, mayonnaise or mustard and anything else and plop. Put it together and get a delicious sandwich. But nope, JC can't seem to put simple cheese on a piece of bread. Like, bruh. Do you even need help? Also, Kian was trying to pet Wishbone but Wishbone just kept growling and trying to bite at him. Good job Wish!

I smiled softly as Franny sat next to me, crossing her legs into a criss cross. "Hey gurl" She spoke, with a fake accent. I simply smiled at her meaning hello. I don't know if she understood sign language and I had forgotten my notebook upstairs and was to lazy to go get it like a normal human. "So, I was thinking. Wanna help the boys make food because I think you know why" She cut off, knowing I knew why. Bruh, how can these boys live if they can't even make a simple sandwich. I nodded and stood up from my spot on the sofa. Franny doing the same aswell. We both walked towards the boys, Corey laughing his butt off and Bobby trying to stifle his laugh just like me. Franny was also snickering.

+++
I'm at school and we have free time..So a filler chapter you get...I dont know.Wild and JolieJB out!