Chapter Eleven

Welcome our new character Tara! The reader who requested to be in this book is known as TaraSmith on quotev!! And the faceclaim she used is known as lili reinhart!! You should go follow her! She's awesome! But anyway, let's get back to the story!

***

*Leah's PoV*

I woke up the next day, still feeling tired. Let's be Corbyn and take a nap as soon as I wake up, Shall I? I'm kidding. But seriously that dude needs to go to bed earlier than 2 in the morning because that is not healthy at all! But anyway back to the story. I yawned and stretched my arms before sitting up on the bed, throwing the blanket off me once I was able to sit up. I could hear Logan doing his intro to his vlogs. I quickly jumped off my bed and made sure I put on my robe before walking out the room. I watched Logan pick up Kong and begin talking to his camera and the fans again. Me being me , I walked to the kitchen and went to the cabinets. Due to my shortness I climbed onto the counter and opened it before grabbing two white plates that Ayla had just bought.

I jumped of the counter, trying my hardest not to make any noise. I walked out the kitchen and back over to Logan who was now putting Kong back into his pen. He then looked up at me when I tapped him on his shoulder. "Ayye look who's up!" He literally yelled and stood up before pointing his vlog camera at me and smirking. I rolled my eyes knowing my hair was a mess and I probably looked like a monkey who just got attacked by Kong. I handed him one of the plates. "Ooh! Loganagsters look! A plate!" He cheered and grabbed it from me before whispering 1,2,3. We both threw the plates to the ground only for them to shatter. I jumped a little at the noise. I definitely was awake now, I think.

"Ayeee! Now who's gonna pick this up?" Logan asked. Before he could shout not him, I raced to my room, slammed the door shut before locking it and walking to my drawers. I quickly opened it before picking out an outfit and putting it on. I then closed the drawers and walked to my vanity before doing my makeup that took 5 minutes and did myo hair which I just kept down and brushed it. I then went to grab my phone before walking back to the door, unlocking it only for it to burst open and Logan fall on top of me. I yelped in surprise as I fell back onto the ground with a groan of pain. 5 minutes later Logan got off me, only to shout something again. "THASS MY SISTAAA!" He yelled and pointed the camera back at me during the middle of the sentence.

I rolled my eyes, wondering how someone could be excited. At 9 in the freaking morning. Are you that crazy Logan? Anyway, not even 10 minutes later of vlogging and reacting to videos with Logan we heard the door being knocked on. I got off the couch and raced to the front door before Logan could do anything. I peeked threw the peep hole to see the Why Don't We boys standing there. I shook my head before unlocking the door and pulling it open. I looked at the five boys and raised one of my eyebrows. "Hey Little P!" I heard Corbyn yell. He must be back from his trip! Cool, I wanna meet Christina later. I smiled and waved before opening the door wider, only to let the boys walk in and Logan throw a plate at the ground with a crash. I saw Jack and Zach jump in surprise but all of them burst out laughing a couple seconds later.

Once all the boys boys came in, I shut the door end locked it before following them to the living room. "So! Boys!" Logan cheered excitedly. "Who wants to go to the beach because I got nothing for the vlog!" He shouted loudly. I saw Corbyn shrug and I also heard Jack and Zach say yes. I also saw Daniel nod his head while Jonah raised his hand. Like a child in school when they wanna ask a question or awnser. "Yes Jonah?" Logan spoke in a girlish voice with a british accent that he failed terribly. "Do you mind if I invite a friend?" He asjed which caused some of the others up perk, including me. "State name and gender and how you met her!" Logan jumped in and I believe I heard a sigh come from Jonah. "Her name is Tara and she is a female!" He stated with a roll of his eyes. "Ooh a friend,you say" Daniel teased the oldest member. I shook my head with a laugh. "Text her and tell her to meet us near the parkung space at the boardwalk!" He instructed.

Soon enough Logan made us all pile into his truck. The Yeti. A pure white jeep is what it looked like to me. We were blasting The Why Don't We Boys 'Something Different' EP and Logan was singing terribly to the lyrics. "IN A RUSH! EVEN THOUGH WE YOUNG WE FLEXIN'" Logan screamed, causing a few peopke to look at us threw our opened windows. The boys and I were dying from laughter. Except Jonah who was smiling at his phone. A friend is what he calls the girl. More like a secret crush!! I could hear the sound of crashing waves and the smell of salt water which meant we were here. Once Logan stopped the Yeti, we piled out. I saw Jonah point at a girl wirh amazing cheekbones, dirty brownish blonde hair and blue or brown eyes. I couldn't tell because she was far away. I saw Jonah grab a surfboard before yelling her name, only for her to look at us and run over, Jonah embracing her into a 'Friendly' hug. Get some J!