Chapter Ten

*Zach's PoV*

I watched Leah stay seated on the bed, laying down her head against the bed's pillow with a blanket over her. "Go to sleep Leah, your gonna need it" I spoke up to her, getting up from the bed and standing. I watched as she moved around before looking up at me, her blondish brown hair falling in front of her face. She signed something which I didn't understand before going back to sleep. Making my way to the exit and entrance to her bedroom in the apartment. Once I saw her nod, I smiled before exiting the room and shutting the door quietly behind me.

Next thing In know, I was being shot with a merch gun. A black and white, also gray maverick hoodie flew at my chest which caused me to groan softly. "Why!" I groaned out, looking up to see Logan smirking sheepishly, and holding the merch gun up along with the boys who where trying to hold in there laughs. "Because, bro. You where in the same room as my sister. I'm wondering what you and Leah did. Together. In the same room. Together" He stated firmly. When I heard a laugh escape from Jonah I turned and glared at him with a look that said 'Shut it'. And so he became quiet. "We didn't do anything. I put her to bed after she let me read a song she created" I spoke up and rolled my eyes. "Nothing happened" I explained knowing full well how dumb Logan can be.

But, I had to tell them she cut, especially Logan. But, I was gonna do one at a time,  starting with her older brothers. Logan first since I knew him more, then Jake. I looked over at Logan firmly and sternly. He raised one of his eyebrows. Before he couldn't speak, I opened my mouth. "Hey Lo, can I speak with you..privately?" I asked, looking up at the most taller Paul. "Sure dude!" I nodded at the words and walked over to his room that he shared with Maverick.

When we reached his room, I heard him close the door. "Your sister had scars running all up on her arms and wrists Logan. She saidbshe was a couple months clean...She said she never told you the reasons she was in the hospital" I quickly rushed out and as soon as the words left my lips I regretted it. I saw Logan cover his face with his hands, his eyes widen. "She never told me that!" He spoke up and looked at me. 

"Well, she will soon and you will hear it from her but trust me. Someone always has to be with her cause it sounds to me she was gonna start cutting again due to the song she let me see!"