Chapter Twenty

*Leah's PoV*

I laughed as I placed the first brownie on Logan's plate. But I couldn't even put it onn because Logan grabbed it from the spatula and all the boys dug there hands into the food and begin to eat. Seriously!? I groaned in annoyance and put the spatula down before waving my arms and walking towards the living room, judt for Kong to start jumping at me and Maverick to fly onto my shoulder. I laughed and sat on the couch, picking up Kong and laying him down before petting him and kinda petting Maverick on my shoulder.

I turned the TV on, only for the news to pop up. I sighed and changed it to 'Impractical Jokers'. One of my favorite series. Apart from Twilight of course. Because, nothing, and I mean nothing can beat Twilight. Literally because Bella and Edward are flipping goals af! But anywho, five minutes later everyone, including me, was on the deck, porch, balcony. Whatever you wanna call it.

The boys were making a mashup with the help of Logan, and I was with Lydia, overlooking L.A and the and crowd of fans screaming and yelling for us on the ground. I laughed amd waved before walking to a pile of Logan and I's merch. His being his signuture Maverick, 'You good bro' and 'Thass myyy boi' shirts. Mine being 'Silent, Im watching ALP on youtube' or 'ALP' and my other merch consiting of hats with the symbol of a heart mixed in with an x. The bookbags with the same heart and x but also Alp in bold. I walked back over to the ledge with the pile of clothes. I listened to the screaming, combined with the boys singing and laughed softly. Lydia and I began to throw merch to the adults, children and teens who caught it. When I saw some kids such as eight and nine year olds not catch it I motioned for Lydia to tell everyone except them to move. They all did it except for the five girls and boys in the middle 2 girls and 3 boys. I then tossed Logans and my merch down to them and watched as there eyes brightened up. 

"Yo, you are really nice aren't ya!"