Chapter Twenty Four

*Leah's PoV*

I tapped my foot patiently against the floor of the uber that was currently driving to the grove since Zach and I were to lazy to walk. Soon enough after what felt like a very time of driving, we reached the grove. Ahh, familiar place. I smiled as I opened the door and climbed out the car, shutting it behind me before starting to walk towards a small crowd of girls and boys who were watching me with excitement. I knew Zach was following me but, like I said. I was late. Late as a rabbit. Or a whale. Or a giraffe. Or a bowl of noodles. Or kong. One of those things. I soon reached the group, smiling as people started asking for pictures from me and Herron. I laughed as a girl, who looked around 10 asked for a picture. I nodded my head as people backed up so I nobody else was in the picture. I smiled when she said she wanted to take a selfie. And I liked selfie fan photos instead of full body pictures. I quickly took as many photos as I could,before I heard someone shout "Shes having a panic attack!". And that's what made me stop mid picture and look around. I saw a boy who looked younger than Zach and I , sitting in front of a girl with shoulder length red hair, closed eyes and was covering her ears. I quickly rushed over to the two and into the crowd. I could hear Zach telling everyone to move out the way. So much drama. But all I could think about was the girl who looked only 18 years old.

I quickly tapped her shoulder, hoping she knew sign language. I did make a video with the alphabet of the sign laungue on my channel when I was younger. She looked up, revealing scared blue eyes. I quickly signed 'You see the birds next over there?" Before pointing at a birds nest near us. The girl nodded and looked up at the birds nest. I did the same thing but this time pointing at a 5 year old boy playing with a golden retriever. I did the same thing twice again, pointing at random stuff. Soon she had calmed down, and was just scared. "Thank you" She spoke up softly, looking at me. I shook my head and signed 'No need to thank me'. She smiled and I knew what I was gonna do.

Why not make another friend?

***

Okay, so I dont know what to write. So can you guys give me some idea's? Also I made another book! But this time it is not a fanfiction. It's a teenage, realistic, love story so go check it out! Thank you guys so much!!