Chapter Twenty

*Leah's PoV*

I ran a hand threw my messed up hair as I grabbed my scooter and helmet.I quickly exited the cafe and started my way to the skate park. It was currently the next day and nobody could hang out. So why not do scooter tricks? It only took me 16 minutes to walk there, and in no time I was wearing my helmet just in case I fell, and was scootering around. Only for someone to shout my name. I looked around quickly and spotted two of my friends

They live in L.a but came to Ohio one time and vawla. I met them. And they were scooter riders to. Capron and Corey Funk or known as the funk bros. ((I HAD TO. THEY ARE SICK YOUTUBERS)) I smiled and scootered my way to them. I waved as the two smiled in relief that I didn't forget them. It was good I taught them sign laungue in Ohio because I forgot my notebook at home. 'Whats up funks?"' I sign to them. Capron laughed but before he could speak Carey shouted. "The sky!" which caused the three og us to burst out laughing. 'No but seriously whats up? How are you guys?' I signed again with a sarcastic smile. "Were good. We were just filming a little timeflash of us skating for the Funk bro channel. Wanna help?" Capron asked and motioned towards the camera that was set up on a tri pod. I shrugged before nodding.

While we skated, Corey taught me a new trick he had been working on. A small wheelie, then up one of the bigger ramps, three frontflips then landing backwards. I don't really know what else he did for it because Capron had pulled me over to do a little race. Of course Corey timed it. We had to go round the whole park once, a least two frontflips then jumping over the gate on the bowl. We quickly began and it was a tie so far until we came to the bowl. I completed the gate jump but Capron,somehow, fell in the bowl because of another rider. Which we all laughed at because nobody had gotten hurt thankfully.

*Ztheach's PoV*

Currently the boys and I were all skating to the skating park somewhere in L.A. We had already completed us taking pictures on the beach along with another mashup. We were all bored and Jack suggested skating. Which I disagreed to but the others agreed so we had to go. So far I had fallen off the skateboard three times. What, Im terrible at skating okay!

We all reached the skate park just to see a crowd of scooter riders watching two people raceI. and another record them. A girl and two boys. The girl being known as Leah. Wait, I didn't know she skated. Well, scootered. Jonah pointed them out as soon as they reached the bowl. The dude falling from someone passing by and Leah doing a frontflip over the skate park gate. Which most people oohed at. We all watched her come threw the other gate and ride up to the dude that fell, helping him up. She started to sign something with her hands but was cut of by the dude from earlier rushing over and jumping onto the other dude which Leah burt out laughing out. She shook her head and laughed again as she watched the two get up.

All five of us had already entered and we were just watching Leah and the dudes we did not know. All three of them scootered over to a camera set on a trip pod and the boy that wasn't racing picked up the camera and started speaking. "Well that was the skate race. With our old and good friend Leah Paul. We hope you guys enjoyed and us three are about to go sign some peoples scooters. Hope you have a good day and remeber to squash it! Peace!"

Aftter the three finished the outro they walked to the kid crowd. The boy that fell esrlier giving Leah an sharpie as the three began to take pictures and sign scooters. The only thing I was thinking was Who the frick are those guys.