Chapter Twenty One

*Leah's PoV*

After signing most peoples scooters and taking pictures, we began to scooter around the park again. Corey and Capron teaching me tricks as I taught them tricks which they attempted and failed at because they couldn't get high enough of the ground for the trickier ones. I could feel people staring at me still but did not bother as Corey and I lined up. Since I already raced Capron and won, I now had to face Corey for my vlog. We had to go around the park twice, flip three times, wheelie on the scooter and do an air trick of some sort, then hit Caprons hand to win. 

"GO!" We heard Capron shout as thr both of us raced off. It came to the first bowl and flip which Corey and I both landed, then the double bowls and flips which surprisingly I landed as did Corey. I had already down my wheelie in the bowl and Corey just finished his. It soon came to the last bowl. Corey and I think the same so we both twirled our scooter around us. When we panded I was infront as we took of towards Capron. I hit his hand first then a couple seconds later, Corey hit his brothers hand. I cheered and jumped up and down happily since that was the first time I had beaten him. "No fairr, I messed up on the wheelie in the beginning!" Corey whined which I responded by sticking my tounge out at him.

'So, I heard you got girlfriends! Did you bring them!' I signed to them happily. They never told me they had found someone special to them but I have watched some of there videos when they came back to L.A. areCapron laughed. "No, they are shopping right now for supplies for the next vlog!" Capron spoke up before Corey spoke up. "I watched Logans vlogs recently Leahhh. You gotta crush yet or nahh?" Corey teased which made me freeze and my face brighten. 'NOPE' I signed quickly which the boys broke out laughing. "Oh yeah, whats his name again Corey?" Capron teased which made me turn to Corey with a playful glare. "I heard his name is Z--" He was cut of by me throwing down my scooter and going cover his mouth and shaking my head. Capron just countinued to laugh as I sent him a playful glare. I felt something wet on my palm which made me quickly pull my hand back with a disguted look. I quickly wiped my hand on my shirt and glared at Corey. 'You licked my palm! Your disguting Core' I signed to him which made him laungh. We all froze though when I heard a familiar voice call my name.  I turned around to see the five teenage boys known as the Why Dont We Boys. I waved with a smile as the came skateboarding over. "Wassup L!" Jonah spoke up, eyeing the funk bros. I motioned to the sky before signing. 'Look up. The sky. The clouds and the birds!' Since I only ever taught the Funk Bros sign laungue they translated to them what I was saying. "Who are they?" Jack asked, motioning towards Capron and Corey. Before I could respond, Corey spoke up. "Im Corey Funk, and this is my brother Capron Funk. Also known as the funk bros!" Corey spoke up cheerefully, knowing Leah had a crush on the youngest of the boys in the WDW group, from Logans vlogs. I could tell Daniel was eyeing the two before he spoke. "Relationship to Leah Paul?" He asked seriously and protectivly. Which made me confused. "Best friends' I sighed and I could tell Corbyn was nodding. "Best Friends" Capron spoke up after watching me sign to the boys. "How?" Corbyn and Zach both said at the same time, which some of us laughed. "We took a vacation in Ohio, met this girl at the skate park. We were the only scooter riders along with Leah and we begun talking and our friendship blew up!" Corey spoke up with a baby voice at the end which I snickered at. 

All the boys nodded. "Well, lets skate then!" Jack spoke up happily, as all of us just began to good and skate around