Chapter Thirteen

*Leah's PoV*

I woke up the next day to the annoying noise of Logan's pet bird, Maverick. I love Maverick and all the people who say 'Be a Maverick'. But sometimes don't be a Maverick that wakes everyone up in the morning. Especially after they stayed awake until 3 in the morning running around L.A with 5 goofballs and a best friend. Then of course, to make me more angry, Kong started barking loudly again which caused a racket. Let me tell you that. I sighed and turned around in my bed, trying to fall asleep again but there was no way that was gonna happen now. I huffed softly and threw my blankets off me, a pillow chasing after it. I sat up and stretched quickly befire wiping the morning crust out my eyes and letting out a couple yawns as I stood on the brown floor that had a white zebra rug in the middle that also matched my zebra covers. Okay, I luke zebras. Maybe a little to much? Or a little more than normal people like them. I quickly walked to my drawers and pulled out an outfit with tons of bracelets since it was a short sleeved shirt. I sighed softly and quickly changed before putting on simple makeup and my headphones, socks and sneakers, earrings and what else I needed.

I quickly walked out the room, after grabbing a new notebook I bought and a case of led pencils and things of led, just in case. These pencils and led went fast when you have to write everything you say. Am I right, or am I right? I quickly saw Logan. Guess what. Did you guess what yet? Did ya, did ya? I quickly saw Logan. Of course vlogging.  But also the Why Don't We Boys and my bff, Tara! Even though I met her last night we grew close. I quickly opened my notebook and wrote something. The 'Are you good bro' survey. I then walked to Logan, tapped his shoulder and handed the paper to him, along with a pen and a smirk on my face. I saw Logan's face drop beifre he laughed. Soon enough he handed me the test. It had both the yes and no crossed off but the words 'Im not good bro. Im Logan. But are you good bro? I think Jake needs the survey. He wanted you to come over today and told me to tell you!' was written in Logan's sloppy hand writing. I sighed and rolled my eyes, wondering what Jake wanted now. I really didn't wanna go over there, due to what happened. But I also did wanna see Ericka, Kade, Chad and Tessa. Also Nick because I trusted him more than anyone there. 

I nodded and waved by to everyone before racing out Logan's apartment and to the stairs. The elevator took to long so I usually took the stairs. I rushed down them, jumping down some fastly and making sure I didn't fall. During the way down I called an uber who said they would be here in 2 minutes. That's all it would take for me to go down.

Soon enough we arrived at Jakes. I had to squeeze my small figure threw the yelling fans. Some yelling 'I love you' others saying 'You suck' and some yelling 'Jake Paulers!' and others 'Be a Maverick!'. I smirked and walked to the front door. I knocked and seconds later it opened to reveal Tessa wearing a tight light pink crop top tjat was strapless, white skinny jeans, white converse with red trimming you could barely see, silver hoop earrings and simple makeup. Also Ericka stood next to her. She wore a dark gray shirt with a white goat in the center, also light washed white jeans tjat had holes in the knees, gray sandals with pearl earrings and simple makeup. "Yay! Your here! Time to go to the mall!" Ericka squealed and grabbed my arm before pulling me towards an uber that somehow magically appeared. I was confused and Tessa probably saw it. "We texted you off Jakes phone since we don't got your number. We wanted to hang with you today!" Tessa spoke happily. I sighed wondering how these two could be this energetic at 10 in the morning. 10 AM. 10 flipping AM. Baby lord jesus! 

After a 15 mimutes drive qe reached the LosAngelos mall. We met some fans there but not alot because we were mostly in girl stores. Which I hated. I just wanted to leave. Soon we went to the food court. I got subway,of course cause there sandwiches are so good while Ericka and Tessa got something from a salad place. Not even 8 minutes into eating, Tessa pointed out something or someone near us. And wanna know something. What I saw, broke my heart. Shattered it into millions of pieces. 

A certain brunette haired boy, kissing a girl with blonde hair and orange ombre.