Chapter Twenty Two

*Leahs PoV*

The funk bros had invited me and the boys to there house to make there pool have thousands of waterballoons in it. Which we all agreed. For some reason the WDW boys were just gonna wear the shorts they were wearing instead of going back and getting there trunks. But Corey said his girlfriend said I could use some of there bathing suits. We all scootered towards the funk bros house. Or well the WDW boys skated back. Capron, Corey and I might have went in Coreys drifting car. And we might have drifted a little as we waited for the boys to catch up

But soon enough we all stood near the pool. Everyone getting ready to push the dried ice in with scooters and skateboards. Once they did and it started the form, I was the first one who brought mt scooter up to the unstable wooden diving platform. With the help of Capron Funk of course. I had a go pro attached to my stomache for the funk bros vlog. I waited until some people went into the pool and told me to go. With courage,I scootered off the ramp, did two front flips before jumping off and into the deep part of the pool. I dove under and did not open my eyes as I resurfaced. I smiled brightly and swam out the way when I saw Corey climbing up with his scooter, followed by Capron with a trampoline. Well a mini blue one at least. Corey quickly scootered of and being a wimp he jumped of after one front flip. The Capron git a stupid idea and put the trampoline on top only to jump in. Wanna know something stupid. Jonah and Corbyn tried it at the same time. Like that wooden think could barely hold two people without wobbling. Let alone a trampoline and two people. After they jumped Jack and Daniel got a stupid idea aswell. They both went at the same time, on one skateboard, with Jack on Daniels shoulders. Like boi, who does that! But thankfully nobody got hurt. I yelped when I felt someone dragging me out the pool and towards the diving thing. I looked at the person only to see Zach with a cheeky smiled. I squirmed in attempt to get out but only to fail and let him pull me to the top. When we reached ti the top we both jumped off, Zach holding my hand most likely in fear.

((I know this is short. Im tired))