practicing appreciating life

When life goes "right," I'm practicing noticing it and appreciating it. Every day, every moment, I have the opportunity to be fulfilled.

What do you cherish from today?

Please comment,vote, and become a fan. Don't be scared people.

Today I am thankful for being alive.

Allah (god) woke me up this morning. I was not completely pain free but my pain today was managable . One of the best days i had since I was released from the er on saturday. Freedom sweet freedom! I baked cookies with my son,which he and the spouse loved! Normally me and my child would do some type of project together. Forget it! He is only six and play time is now. Plus disatraction is one of the best medicines. We played for until time grew near his bedtime.

After, that I showered,set-up my wii in my bedroom and prepared a to watch a movie and cuddle with my babes. No work today so I enjoyed my day in bed. I am thankful for those around me who I can make smile. Those who love me just the same. I am thankful for both my eyes, my imagination, my home,my car, relief from chronic pain, a wonderful partner, my true friends, my adorable smart and funny son, myself.....

Not all in that direct order but you get the picture.

We all have things in life that we are passionate about be thankful for your passion!

Do you have a daily routine? Share them with me please. I will be uploading mines shortly.

Remember live,laugh,love and be happy with yourself! God the all mighty loves you even when you don't .