The devil plays games.

Today I feel very ill. I suppose i'm about to have a crisis. It's been mild mostly but it's becoming unbarable! When sickness takes over my body. It always comes for my minds next. This time i'm feeling a lot of pressure and the devil will not win the war.

He seems to attack when he thinks I'm weak.....

Well satan I want you to know-

   I am never weak! I am ready for you where ever and whenever you try to attack. My protecting is Pray. God embodies all that is and knowledge of this enables me to fight back. I'm waiting on time to pass asking the father of the clock to rush the minutes so my pain passes. Yeah, it may seem like I'm waiting on you but only from an outsiders point of view.

Yeah, I on my knees but it's because I'm praying. I know Allah hears my voice even though you are saying" give up, quit and your God doesn't exist." I know you are a liar and proof is this.

he creatured you just as well as me. Any thing that God said will be!

So I see sickle cell as a gift not a curse and no matter what you do. I will surely cope!

People have faith nomatter what please... I will be better in the morning. As for now I'm going try to sleep. I'm going to pray for you all and Inshallah I will update m story homo-thugs,Lusting for Lisa, Seducing Sara and Tasteful then.