secrets on how to keep your man/woman happy

I apologize in advance for this just begin jotted down. I'm super tired but I promise this is just a taste . I will EDIT LATER.

WELL...REWRITE. THANKS AND GOODNIGHT.

KKeep reading though you may learn something.:-) ;-) :'( laughing.

THIS IS A POEM TO MY WIFE. Who I will love until the end of time. I CAME ACROSS IT IN MY OLD JOURNAL. IT WAS WRITTEN LONG AGO. SHE IS A FAN OF MINES HERE ON WATT PAD and SHE WILL BE LEAVING OUT FOR WORK SOON. I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ROMANTIC FOR HER TO OPEN HER EMAIL AND SEE THIS. I CAN PICTURE HER FACIAL EXPRESSION. SURELY THIS WILL BRING BACK MEMORIES AND BRIGHTEN HER DAY.

see you all should know I'm tired. CHECK HOW THE POEM isn't HERE!

POINT IS I FOUND IT,POSTED IT TO WATT PAD AND SENT IT TO HER EMAIL! :-) BET I GET WHAT I WANT!(insider but keep an open mind,will ya.)

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I MUST REWRITE-EDIT OR YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO MY PROFILE AND VIEW THE POEM.

ANYWAY HERE IT GOES-

FELLAS/LADIES- THE LITTLE THINGS MATTER MORE THAN YOU KNOW. If you leave a sticky note on the frig, a letter reminding the how special they are, leaving traces of your lipstick on his lunch bag,fellas spray her favorite colonel on a T-shirt and tell her to wear it because you want to see her cooking in it when you arrive home. Things like this make females want to cook your meals and they don't look at it like a job but more less pleasure. Females your man may not express his self verbally but we all know action speaks louder than words. Women are naturally caretakers its in our DNA but we hate it when love seems like a job. Spice it up guys and things will change for the better . The language of love doesn't always have to be spoken. Just communicate in the best way you know how... now go make your boo happy,make them eager to come home to you. I gave you tips so, get to putting a plan in motion.