Five - Living Quarters

~ Hermione Granger ~

I walk into the Heads dormitory, which I have to share with Draco. He walks into the room nearly a second after I do and we look around it for the first time together.

The first room you walk into is a living room of sorts. It has two couches, one crimson red and the other one is emerald green, and two chairs, one gold and the other one is silver. The house colors of Gryffindor and Slytherin. The furniture is surrounding a large fire place, which a small fire has already been lit inside. Book cases line the far wall with books that I haven't read crammed inside. Something to do on a rainy day, cool.

The walls are a neutral cream color while the wooden floors are a dark brown, so dark that the wood is almost black.

In the other corner of the room is a kitchenette with a mini fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, and a lot of counter space. There's also a breakfast bar crammed in that area of the large room.

On the wall opposite of Dumbledore's portrait there are two doors. One of them are the colors of Gryffindor house while the other one has the colors of Slytherin house. I'm assuming those doors lead to Draco and I's bedroom's.

I cross the room and open the red and gold door. Draco has the same idea and opens the green and silver door. I walk in to my new bedroom.

The room is as large as my old dormitory in Gryffindor Tower, maybe even larger. The walls are stone and the floors are the same dark wood as the living room and kitchenette. There's a queen sized bed in the middle of the far wall. The bedding is Gryffindor themed and the curtains around is are also red. My things are on the floor at the foot of the bed. In the far corner of the room is a desk that is right against a small window. Small enough so an owl could fly inside with enough space to be somewhat comfortable. Against the left wall is a bookcase that is filled with textbooks and other books about spells or just magic in general. Next to the bookcase is a wardrobe.

On the wall next to the door is a simple white door. I walk over to it and slowly open it. I walk in to a bathroom. The door across the room opens and in walks Draco.

On top of already sharing a dormitory we also hav to share a bloody bathroom? Why didn't McGonagall tell us that on the way here?

"Looks like we have to share a bathroom" I say with a sigh.

"Don't worry, I don't take that long in the shower" Draco replies.

I frown at the pale boy, getting a confused exression in response.

"What?" He asks, arching a brow at me.

"Nothing....it's nothing" I say with a sigh.

He slowly nods, not believing me.

"Well...good night Hermione" Draco says, walking back into his bedroom.

"Good night Draco" I say.

The last thing of him I see is a wide smile on his face before the door to his bedroom closes.