who wants to go banshee hunting

...

"Thank the gods I didn't know if I could take that banshee's voice." -???

"Wow that's rude Sasuke she loved you a lot, eh but I also understand bill board brow is soooo annoying"-Ino 

wow, that surprised me I never knew the Uchiha can not only form a full sentence but show actually show emotion. then some background character who's name is a mystery since he isn't important to the plot screamed "WE ARE GOING TO DIE! THE WORLD IS ENDING NARUTO ISN'T A DEAD LAST, EVIL DEMON BANSHEE...I...I...I ..MEAN SAKURA FINALLY SHUT UP AND THE UCHIHA SHOWED EMOTION!" then he ran out of the room. A few seconds later  Iruka sensei walked in. "why did ###### ### just run out screaming about the world ending." then he realized Sakura was being quiet. Then Naruto flung a kunai nicking Iruka's cheek "guess oh so smart chunin"  I released some killer intent cause my guess was that Iruka was the one that put it in Gramps'  head to have me "Na..na......naru...ru...ru...to" "shut up and tell us our teams"

team 1-6

team 7 -Na-Na-ru-to-to, Sas-sas-sasuke,Sa-sa-sa-k-k-ku--ku--ra, and Sai.

when he announced Naruto and Sasuke they just turned to each other and said "hn(ok)"but when he said Sakura Sasuke anime waterfall cried and Naruto released killer intent and Iruka was choking from the amount. Sakura oblivious to the blonde's anger hugged Sasuke arm jumping with joy sparkles in her eyes then glared at the blonde. But when they heard Sai, Sasuke and Sakura had confused looks on their face as Naruto sighed and smiled the others did not know but his personal mission was to fill at least some of the void in the pale boy heart. Naruto knew of his past and his brother he could never be like his brother but he can help him at least feel emotion. 

 I kind of feel bad for Kakashi he has a deadly blond a fangirl an emo Uchiha with a giant pride plus the fangirl crush, and an artist with no emotion. eh, it's his fault for not just passing a team earlier and avoiding this year's genin and have a  different team.