Hi do any of you know how yo get out of the friend zone after you confess to him

I took a scroll ,a book(not Kakashi's) spoilers(Kakashi's), and all the food I could find and put it in a scroll to keep the food fresh. I then walked to the gate on the way I found a surprise sakura's dear old dad and the angel of her mother. The women walked up to me and spat at my face "listen if my baby girl comes back with so much as a scratch we will have your head you are to protect her with disgusting little life." then her father punched me to the ground causing me to fall on my knees. And he then grabbed my hair glaring at me and I glared right back "listen YOU will protect my daughter YOU will hive your life for her and YOU will always be a disgusting demon so don't you dare think you are on our level." I smirked and replied "as much as I would love to murder that disgusting creature you call your daughter I protect my comrades." he growled but I shunshined away before he could start the beating I was to busy to deal with his shit. I went back to walking to the gate and took a nap on the branch of the tree next to the gate.
I know it is short sorry for that but could you please answer my question I named the chapter?