Ka-ka Baka

Kakashi finally got here and the banshee shrieked "SENSEI YOUR LATE." I sighed "Ya we got that hell I think the sand ninja's now known's some Banshee's sensei was late." Sakura was fuming with anger but hey it's the truth she is so annoying I wish I could just sunshin her to the underworld. But then Satan would have to deal with her and no one should have to go through that much torture. Kakashi then told us to meet him on the roof, so Sai, Kakashi and I sunshin to the roof. I took a deep breath.I smirked then said "hey cat...." we had a moment of silence till Kakashi broke it. "I heard the Hokage told you to drop your mask." I lowered my head "yeah..." there was another moment of silence till a banshee broke it. "SENSEI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELEPORT ME AND SASUKE INSTEAD OF DOES TWO LOSERS SASUKE IS A LOT MORE IMPORTANT THEN NARUTO BAKA AND PALE FACE." Kakashi faced palmed while sai and I took a deep breath. "screaming banshee Kakashi has to be having some kind of skin contact in order to teleport us we did it out of our own skills." a very annoyed blonde stated. "YEAH RIGHT LIKE A DEAD LAST AND A SICKLY LOOKING BOY CAN DO SOMETHING SASUKE-KUN CANT." I took a deep breath rolled my eyes and walked to the edge of the rooftop turned around while the banshee was screaming and Kakashi had panic in his eye and sai paused for a second but said with a shaking voice "yOu SAid YOu WoULdN't ..... " I started to laugh "who said I was going to kill myself, it was just a test sai you say you lost the emotions but look at your self the last one was fear relief should be next anger will soon follow so see ya."

sorry I didn't update in a while I had school and I came back from a vacation the day before school and I was not only tired but was forced to deal with the torture where you have 5 minutes to run to the other side of a giant building and having huge traffic in the stairways