why do girls have so much friend drama

After Ibiki got back, explained the rules, and passed out the sheets Naruto wrote across the paper in big bold letters 'fuck you' and I took a nap. the rest of the gang was struggling. I saw Sasuke take a quick look around obviously oblivious to the true meaning of this test.  It wasn't hard to find out, he gave lot's of clues and also I just had to interrogate people who were failed.

when I woke up and ibiki was announcing the rules for  the last question. when I looked around I almost fell off my chair in laughter. The slut Sakura was going to fail herself. I decided to help them this one time since I want to see if Sasuke can do anything but whine. "yo sakura you really want to do that Sasuke would never forgive you." she stared at me then screamed "YOU BAKA IF DON'T AND I GET THIS WRONG SASUKE WOULD NEVER BE A CHUNIN!" I sighed "and if the next examiner has the same rules, and the one after that?" she thought for a second before huffing and sitting down.

ibiki told us we passed as Anko came crashing down "aww ibiki you're losing your touch so many kids passed." she then lead us to the forest of death. everyone thinks of it as horrible and deadly but they are forgetting the first Hokage made it. The forest is just unkempt and needs someone to take care of it.

Garra and I started talking when Konohamuro started to bothering sai. I walked over and punched his head. "yo kid don't bother people," he stared at me for a second before haveing stars in his eyes "YOU! YOUR NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!! CAN I INTERVIEW YOU!!!" I shrugged as he took out a note pad

"what caused the change after the genin exam"-k

"I didn't change"-n

"yeah, ya did you no longer pranked people."

"I didn't change"

"whatever Naru-nii. what's your relationship with the redhead."

I nearly choked I forgot he saw me when I kissed Garra. I was so happy to see Garra I forgot people were around. "uhhh...no comment"

"fine, I'm going to interview someone else."

I sighed the went to grab my scroll. turns out Anko decided to make this test harder this year. why? I have no idea. but this time she made it so some groups get no scroll. the way it is chosen was pure luck(or is it). according to her " a ninja must need luck, for example for  Kunoichi you have to hope you don't have to fight on your period." why she choose this example is beyond me and made some (all but Orochimaru) of the girls look uncomfortable. I was one of the people who got no scroll.

I went to my exit and heard the ninja's in charge of opening the gate saying how i was going to fail. I shrugged it off and started to stretch. When the gate opened I rushed in and added chakra to my hand turning the nails razor sharp. I noticed the group next to me were walking in.they seemed scared. I slit their throats and grabbed their earth scroll before running to the building.
On my way I got 5 earth scrolls and 6 Heaven scrolls. And met up with garra and his siblings. Some guy in a Vietnamese straw hat was challenging him and team 8 was hiding in the bushes. He was about to be crushed when I got there which scared the shit out of team 8. I walked over to garra and placed a hand on his shoulder "hello panda-kun allow me" a second after the guys teammates had their throats ripped out. I then turned to team 8 and did that thing where you tilt your head up and smile like a mad man. "Ku ku ku hina-chan come out of your bushes with your friends. They were all shaking as they got up even Shinzo was scared.
Hi guys first I'm so happy we got 2k votes!!!! And second I should change the cover right? I might change it to

This of course isn't set in stone and I'm going to edit this a bit more