do any of you read the title?

Naru pov

Naruto stood there frozen in shock and in fear. his mind started to go to thoughts that Garra would think that he was a monster, that he was ugly and Garra would hate him and..."Naruto...why didn't you tell me?" Garra's voice was calm with traces of sadness in it. Naruto broke down and started to cry and cry. Garra with no hesitation wrapped his arm around Naruto trying to comfort the blond. They stayed like that for about an hour if time could stop both were fine with it stopping then. Naruto tears ran out and h looked up and with a weak smile said "I'm sorry I never told you this is my real body the one you see was a gen-jutsu."Garra smiled back and hugged Naruto closer " I'm sorry I was never there and only now am I the shoulder you can cry on...who did this?" Naruto looked down an mumbled "which one." Garra took a second before in a quiet voice said "...your eye?" Naruto took a deep breath

"you know the pink haired girl"

"mhm"

"when I was five I bumped into her and her mother... they cornered me and the other villagers she sta-stabbed my eye. I couldn't do anything as th-th-they poured rubbing alcohol on my eye and two day's later...one of the villagers they...go-gouged out my eye" 

Naruto was crying again how could he not this is the first time he told anyone what happened, and this is the first time he had someone who truly cared with him for a long time. he calmed himself down quicker. they got up and Naruto after applying his gen jutsu again walked to the team seven training area Kakashi had called them to tell them about the chunin exam. Garra followed behind him, after what he had heard there was no way in hell he would let Naruto leave his sight of view especially if that pink slut is going to be there. 

when they got there sakura complained as usual "ew you stupid demon why do you have to be here!" Garra growled and sand formed behind him ready to tear her head off a quick and very painful death. "yuck and that sand monster is here too, well outcast attract outcast I guess!" Saying Naruto and Garra were pissed is an understatement, but lucky for Sakura Kakashi appeared before they could kill her "now now naruto and umm....." Garra with a bit of killer intent said "Garra youngest son of the kazekage" Kakashi having his one eye smile "Naruto and Garra I know Sakura is a bit of a bitch but I don't want to do extra paperwork" 

Sakura started to whine again but Kakashi ignored her and explained the chunin exam. the whole time Sasuke glared at Garra he never knew the blonde very well but he wasn't sure if he was ok with Garra. Sai just stood there with his usual 'smile' and didn't do much. when Kakashi finished and left sakura imminently latched on to Sasuke. sasuke ignored her to talk with the rest of the boys. They had already crowded around and began talking but they spoke in code.

"XF MFBWF BGUFS UIF DIJOJO FYBN" (we leave after the chunin exam)

"UIF TBOE JT HPJOH UP BUUBDL BU UIF FOE"(the sand is going to attack at the end)

"XF TIBMM TUJMM MFBWF"(we shall still leave)

"HBUIFS UIF PUIFST" (figure out the code yourself for this one ;p)

sasuke was confused it sounded like gibberish it was code but he didn't understand it. sasuke walked up to them and they immediately quieted "so who wants to go solo ..." they were are a four-man team so they needed someone to go solo. "Sasuke and Sakura are too weak sai needs to keep an eye on Sasuke so that leaves me" Sakura started screaming ut she was again ignored. sasuke was also pissed "I'm stronger than both of you!" Naruto smiled and closed his eye's and with a smirk said"if you can beat me with my eye's closed you can go solo."

yo it's your author here remember to vote and comment we are almost up to 2k votes!!! also listen to the song above may not fit that well but it is awesome.