Hi guess what im not dead

When I jumped I waited last second to teleport to my apartment. a few seconds after I heard Sakura screaming about me being soooo annoying it is strange but I'm happy she seems to see me as being annoying because at least she doesn't see me a demon I guess she has changed since our past.

then I heard a knock I don't need psychic powers to guess who it is and I'm not surprised I knew that this would happen. I open the door and there was most of the allied mother force since Mrs.nara  never hurt me but she still never did anything even when she knew what was going on. there was also sakura's father and most of the villagers "YOU DEMON I KNEW YOU BEING WEAK WAS A MASK TO HIDE YOU BEING A MONSTER!" Then he punched me straight in the face and they kept beating up I now don't even put up a fight I don't really see the point. To stop the pain? Well when I was just a baby a nurse tried to kill me by hitting my head luckily I survived the next part I would say I'm lucky to have but I still don't love the fact that I can't feel pain anymore. Yes I have CIPA ( a real illness were a person can't feel physical pain)
They started be anger since I had no reaction so they took out Kunais and knifes and carved on my back monster and demon just adding to my collection of scars. They were frustrated by my emotionless face and stabbed my chest and stomach but eventually left. I looked down the injures would probably leave a puddle and cause me to faint I sighed this would be annoying in the morning. You may be asking how and why am I calm well I'm used to it and it didn't hurt me.but when I say that it doesn't  hurt me that means I can beat it nevertheless I still heal pain since physical pain isn't the only type of pain.

Sorry I haven't posted since October 10 but here is a update and did you get the hunter x hunter quote by killua