Once upon a time there lived a idiot

There I laid bleeding they had left but I still didn't want to get up. I most likely won't bleed to death I changed my gen jutsu again since they hide my scars it would be suspicious if I got stabbed and I looked fine so I have a skilled gen jutsu which hides old scars but lets the new one shows. Every time I'm beaten by them I have to tune it up. It dost take to much time but blood still spilled around me but I looked fine. I decided to close my eyes and rest till morning.

I heard screeching and opened my eyes there was duckbutt kakashi banshee and sai all at the door sasuke and kakashi were stunned Sakura was trembling sai knew the routine he helped me up putting my arm over his shoulder "where should we go first a quiet place to heal you our calling the old man an idiot." I was adopt to say call the old man an idiot when Sakura interrupted " how can you be so calm there is blood on the floor he was laying in a puddle of BLOOD and there is no traces he was laying in blood what type of monster are you two!" I started to chuckle then I started to laugh "I'm the monster HA the only reason you aren't screaming in terror is something called gen jutsu if I'm a monster you and you precious mommy and daddy and are the worst demons that walked this dreadful earth." She looked pissed but then I released some killer intent I then looked to kakashi my brows furrowed together with a smirk yet my eyes had sadness in them insanity was the one easier to spot "you would expect the almighty Kakashi Hatake son of the white fang student of Minato NAMIKAZE AND KUSHINA UZUMAKI WOULD WOULD NOW THINGS LIKE THIS ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT RIN INCIDENT BUT NO KAKASHI AFTER LOSING SO MUCH HAS STILL HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED DIDNT TOU HEAR THE SOBS OR RIN HER CRYING OUT TO HELP THE SMALLL CHATS KUSHINA HAD YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE ME" then my voices hushed "maybe that's why your own father left you Obito risked his life for you rin died because of you Minato and Kushina died cause your to slow you don't understand the meaning of a mask a fake. Then I shun shimed me and sai to the hokage office I smirked at the old man "there is a old saying I was right and you were wrong" then I shun shined my self to the hokage monument and on my so called lovely father I healed my wounds.

My god I am cruel poor kakashi tsk if he had passed a team earlier this whole thing he could of avoided oh well sorry I took so long I forgot I added sai so I deleted it then rewrote my story with sai in it