i don't have a middle name

Today was the chunin exam I walked there by myself since everyone had o meet with their teams. I didn't take a second look at the gen-jutsu and walked up to the third floor. While walking past it I saw Sasuke talking with a team a year older. they were Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, and TenTen. I knew if there was serious trouble sai would deal with it so I walked up to the exam room. Upon arriving the 6 other rookies greeted me. I ignored the sorry excuses for ninja and walked right to my Panda-Kun and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, he blushed and turned away. This made the rookies gasp and become frozen in shock but for Ino I could have sworn had a small nose bleed. I sat down next to my Garra and with my hand pushed his head onto my shoulder and told him to sleep. When team 7 finally got up Sakura screamed at Ino waking up panda-kun. we decided to join their conversation.

"YO keep it down you f***ing banshee!"-n

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DEAMON!!!! IM GOING TO TELL MY MOM TO BANISH YOU!!!"-banshee

"Yeah yeah"-N

"oi naruto a lot has changed since academy since when where you a tough guy"-k

"*sigh* I didn't change I just stopped being completely fake you damn mutt."-N

"your rookies right? you should keep it down."-kabuto

"why no one here scares me?"-k

"you stupid mutt your one of the weakest here."-n

"WHAT!"-K

"hey listen calm down. if you guys shut up I will give you information on any of the ninja here."-kabuto

"hn, I want sai, Naruto Uzumaki, Garra, and... rock lee"

" Sai...no one is under that name, Garra...100 s-rank! Naruto...the middle name is a matter of national security I can't seem to unlock. he has done ...HOLY F***4,000 S-RANK MISSIONS!!!"

All of a sudden the card was stolen by Garra's and then burst into flames because of Naruto. garra and Naruto glared daggers at the white-haired boy and Garra said in a voice leaked with so much KI that almost every weak ninja was throwing up blood(that includes Sakura)."Mind your own damn business!" Ibiki burst in "HEY no killing others early!" Naruto glared at the man and even made the great Ibiki shiver. Naruto grabbed kabuto by his hair and threw him at ibiki "he violated law 13.2 and 105.5. he also smells like a snake." Ibiki barked orders at two anbu telling them to detain him. the rookies starred at Naruto was his middle name that terrible?