I hate myself

I wait in the cell and my trial is in an hour I wonder if Naruto, My little kitsune miss me at all? Has he even waken up from his coma and if he is even okay. It's all my fault that he is in this condition. When he wakes up will he still care enough to save me? Maybe he will swoop in save me from my fate and we can run away from our villages. That as our plan before I messed it up.  Why did I care so much I know he loves me and me alone. I know he just accepted so it wouldn't be suspicious and he didn't mean to hurt me. 

To pass the time I talked to Shukaku. "Shukaku I'm sorry, promise me that you won't give the next jinchuriki so much trouble and let them sleep." 

he gave me a sad chuckle "no promises kid" 

I sighed "why do you cause them so much trouble anyway?"

"you asked too much questions kid...I guess it is a habit...Father loved my older brother the most so I did it to get more attention...then I just wanted to get revenge on the stupid humans that imprisoned me."

"I'm sorry..."

"it's okay kid...I'll miss you, You are my favorite host out of all you Human assholes."

I chuckled as we sat comfortably in silence waiting for what we know is going to happen.  My only regret is I can't tell Naru I'm sorry. When I do die the people in my village will jump up in joy and spit on my grave...If they do bother burying me. I will finally do something right for my village.

I heard a cold harsh voice which scattered my thoughts"tsk...you don't look so mighty now demon."

He had messy brown hair and was only 8 years old his eyes are red showing he was crying.  I recognized him his name was  Kogane Masu son of Kogane Mika and Kogane Taro. Four years ago when I was his age I had killed his mother Mika in front of him. She was a kind women and didn't ever talk behind my back. Yet I had killed her husband and this boy's father shortly after the boy was born. 

I avoid his gaze and looked at the ground in shame "I'm sorry Masu...if I could I would go back and stop myself from ever doing it I would go back and stop myself from killing anyone."

"It's fine...after they died your father paid a lot of money and a rich noble adopted me I should thank you for killing my parents...I didn't even know my father, but my mother was weak so...so I'm happy she is gone!" I could tell he was lying, His voice was laced with sorrow and it broke. Tears were streaming down his eyes with no sign of stopping.

I grimaced as i saw his tears flow down"I'm sorry  Masu..."

"SHUT UP DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME I SAID I'M HAPPY THEY ARE GONE! IM HAPPY YOU MADE ME AN ORPHAN OK!"

"Why are you putting this mask on?"

"I DON'T HAVE A MASK ON YOU DEMON!"

"what are you doing here Masu worried you can't get good seats for my execution?"

He hid his face by turning to the side and letting the shadow cover his face. "I...I...I just want to see you so weak so pathetic! I always dreamed of my revenge."

I gave him a small smile "well now you got it what will you do now." 

he looked surprised at me "what are you talking about I'm going to be finally happy with you gone!" and then he stormed off

I wonder how many enemies do i have with all the people I have killed. Not too long after that a guard opened the cell and placed extra chains on me and lead me to the council room. I walked in and immediately felt the killer intent from the council. They glared and if looks could kill i would be dead 10 times over. No one argued my innocence and who would. I killed all those civilians and Ninja's

My father and the council put up a show and pretended like it was a question whether they would kill me or let me live. The whole time I barely paid attention it's not like they would let me live even if i was found innocent which was highly unlikely.

"Garra you are hereby guilty and will be executed. you will be allowed to say your goodbyes for 15 minutes."