Happy year of the dog

The rest of the boat ride was quiet Kakashi was starring of to space feeling guilty Sakura was sobbing and Sasuke....he was being an emo duck ass mumbling something about destroying Konoha after killing itachi  (YOU BETTER NOT KILL TACHI AGAIN OR I WILL TORTURE YOU WORSE THEN KANIKI WAS!)
When they finally got there a huge blade went straight at them luckily someone with their bare hands caught it. "Sorry zabuza but I can't let you hurt them" zabuza sighed and replied "I guess it can't be helped let's fight!" Meanwhile Sakura was screaming that a demon can't be better then her sasuke.
Naruto and Zabuza jumped a few feet away allowing Naruto to draw out a katana

Naruto then said "a wolf has eyes for prey the cow has eyes for hay one is a killer and the other a buffet" confusing the rest of team 7 and tazuna

Naruto then said "a wolf has eyes for prey the cow has eyes for hay one is a killer and the other a buffet" confusing the rest of team 7 and tazuna. zabuza then smirked and replied "let me guess I'm the cow" naruto smirked back and said of coarse you are just look in a mirror you sure dress like a cow mr.moo moo." Zabuza sweat dropped "seriously can you stop calling me that and haven't you heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing." "Ma ma ma what ever you say." They then went back to fighting blade against blade. After a few seconds, Kakashi snapped out of his daze. "NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS GUY IS WAYOUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!" Naruto then stabbed zabuza in a non fatal area but it was painful for zabuza non the less. Naruto then turned to kakashi and licked the blood off the blade "what are you talking about zabuza isn't even on my level (With the face in the photos)

 Naruto then turned to kakashi and licked the blood off the blade "what are you talking about zabuza isn't even on my level (With the face in the photos)

Team seven and tanzuna stared at the boy in shock. Zabuza smiles and says and a strained voice "hate to admit it but you have surpassed me and to think only six years ago you were Hakus level and three years ago you were on mine." Naruto sighed "well unlike you I trained ..,. HAKU! Come and take your father away and heal him!" A masked boy about fifteen and has long hair dropped down and bowed "naruto-sama you have grown up! We shall see each other soon." And with that the masked boy and zabuza left ... well zabuza was being carried. Naruto took out a piece of cloth and while walking cleaned his katana all the rest could do was follow with these thoughts
'His strength...I must have him be more Sensei it's not like he would say no to training the last uchiha'
'THAT DEMON HOW DARE HE LOOK BETTER THEN SASUKE SASUKE COULD OF BEAT THOSE PEOPLE BETTER THEN NARUTO-BAKA'
'Geez that kid is strong'
'Da fuck didn't everyone say he is a stupid go lucky dead last I thought he had kushina's personality not the kyubii's'