T^T

tears ran furiously down Naruto's face he finally stood up with Garra 's corpse in his arms "your village will pay for all you have done!"

With that, he walked away and at first no one dared to move a step towards the grieving blond. Yet an idiotic Jonin Ninja who was supposed to guard the execution attempted to stop the blond from leaving with the corpse.

"How dare you burst into here and take the body of that criminal! The embarrassment of death for a monster such as him isn't enough! And to have a leaf ninja steal something right in front of us! utter disgrace!" The Killer intent surrounding naruto was so strong that even people miles away could feel it. the Civilian, genin jonin and even the Anbu instantly fell to the floor. the Majority even fainting. Orochimaru had a bit more resistance but, even after only a second or two, he fell to his knees with drops of blood leaking from his mouth.

Naruto glanced back "you made him a monster and the next time I am in the sand I will give your village the biggest disgrace and crush it down to the ground and show you a true demon."

Naruto wanted to destroy the village, to slaughter everyone that ever hurt his Panda-kun. To torture them and give them more pain then Garra had felt. to not stop until every last ninja is dead. but right now he will mourn the loss of his little Panda-kun.

when he got a far enough distance from the village he fell to his knees crying and sobbing. He was a messed with his nose running his eyes swollen and red. he screamed at the sky in frustration and anger. If he had been a second quicker if he had woken up a second quicker that one second had made him lose everything in an instant.
He took out a scroll to seal away Garra preserving his body. And he places the scroll on his back as he walked 2 days and 2 nights straight to Konoha. When he got there Sasuke sai lee Shikamaru and Neji. No words had to be said. From the look on Naruto's face, they could tell what had happened. They were informed by the third Hokage about why I had rushed out but, not on what happened.
After I had calmed downed enough to talk to them I said.
"i-i sealed him in a scroll He needs a proper burial we will...we will bury him in a place he can rest in peace. Both the sand and Konoha are not the place for his grave."
They tried to comfort me more but I just walked past them. All I wanted to do was be alone. I just wanted all the pain to stop.
I entered my empty apartment and stayed still on my bed letting tears fall as I hugged the scroll.
Only a few moments past when I heard banging on my door. "GET OUT DEMON YOU HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAMN SAND DEMON YOUR NEXT!
The door fell down with ease since they have broken into my house before. Mrs.haruno sakura's mother grabbed my hair and pulled me to the floor. "i have dealt with you long enough letting your...disgusting self near my precious daughter for far too long."
She then kicked me in my gut as she smiled. the other villagers joined in and started to beat me while i did nothing to stop them.
for 2 whole hours, they beat the living hell out of me adding more to my collection of scars. Eventually, the stopped like always. The got up and walked away as I lay on the floor. After a while I smelled smoke...they are going to burn my house down. It definitely wasn't the first time they did this, but maybe it will be the last. Unlike the past instead of limping up and teleporting to a safer area, I just laid on the floor and smiled. The fire got larger and larger but I didn't move. All I did was think about everything I needed to say to Garra when I see him again.