to title or not to title

The genin from team eigh is standing in front of 2 boys the same age as them yet both have proved themselves that if you mess with them walking out with your life is not guaranteed. Shino kept silent but still was utterly terrified.  Kiba might of (he did) peed himself in all the fright. Hinata was using all her strength not to faint. 

Somehow Hinata gained enough courage to speak up. "Na-na-naruto is it true that he is your b-b-b"

Naruto sent her a pitiful gaze "boyfriend? yeah."

Hinata was on the verge of tears and her sadness gave her the courage to speak. "did you ever have feelings for me when we were together!"

Naruto face could only be described as an 'oh shit I fucked up' face. Kiba and Shino face was of complete shocked. They knew of the Hyuuga's crush but never that they dated. 

Garra stared his face completely frozen. but if you looked into his eye's you could see hurt, sadness, and anger. "Naruto...what did she just say?!"

Naruto knew what the redhead wanted to hear but sadly he couldn't provide that answer "Hinata and I dated while I had my mask on from when we were 5 to when we were eight."

Next thing Naruto knew he was pushed against a tree with Garra's sand while Garra was half transformed into Shukaku. "you cheated on me, I trusted you, I thought you were different and wouldn't betray my trust because we both suffered the same fate of being a jinchuriki. BUT YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM!!!" 

Naruto looked down in guilt and he let Garra continuously beat him. He knew Garra needed to take out his anger and naruto believed he deserved it. Team eight watch petrified as their friend/crush/and comrade was beaten almost to death. Each attack more brutal, each, attack more painful, each attack more blood, and most important each attack made sure that they would never (ever ever) get back together. 

Kankuro and Temari stood completely stun their little brother they thought never had a heart a few days ago had a heart and now he was heartbroken. Most older siblings would beat the shit out of anyone that hurts their younger sibling, but Garra was doing a great job at doing that himself.  But instead of feeling proud they were utterly terrified. 

Finally, Garra stoped out of breath and said only two words before he left leaving Naruto crying. those two words were "goodbye Naruto" he didn't care about Garra attacking him since he couldn't even feel physical pain. This broke him his heart shatter, the little sanity he had was lost, his will to live left him, his mind broke only being able to think one thing 'Garra is gone' it kept repeating in his head. Garra is gone. Garra won't come back. Garra hates me.

The broken and sobbing teen eye's rested on a shivering, hyperventilating purple haired girl. Causing his eyes to turn slit and whiskers to become more apparent. "YOU! YOU MADE MY GARRA LEAVE ME!"  

Kurama started to yell at the blonde to calm down before he does anything he regrets.  Hinata was so scared one little push could cause her to faint out of fear. But before Naruto did anything stupid Sai appeared with a hand on his shoulder and in a cold voice said "Naruto you do this and the council will murder you."

Naruto looked at sai anger in his eyes and looking more like a stray wild rabid animal than human. "WHY SHOULD I CARE GARRA WAS MY EVERYTHING THIER IS NOTHING LEFT IN THIS DAMN WORLD WHO WOULD EVEN CARE!"

Naruto then felt a stinging sensation on his cheek and realized Sai the emotionless calm boy not only lose his temper but was crying "SHUT-UP GARRA IS JUST UPSET YOU KNOW AS WELL AS ME THAT AS SOON AS HE CALMS DOWN EVERYTHING WILL GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS. NARUTO YOU ARE MY FIRST AND BEST FRIEND HOW DO YOU THINK I WOULD FEEL. THEN I WOULD HAVE NO ONE." 

Realization hit Naruto seeing someone who he trusted with his life and he only trusted 2 people with that crying. 

Naruto was sobbing while sai comforted him with silent tears falling his eyes too.