sai is bae

Sai pov

shit shit SHIT! Those Stupid GOD DAMN VILLAGERS not only beat Naruto but they tried to kill him by burning his house! Luckily Kakashi decided to go out and eat BBQ with the team. Because of this, he went to Naruto's apartment and rushed into the house to save Naruto. Naruto suffered many burns and breathed in some smoke, but he should be fine.

I walked into his Hospital room and stared at his still yet beautiful face. You would think that he was an angel that descended from heaven from his calm face. Of course, I know behind the gen jutsu lies more scars, burns, bruises, and pain than one can count. But I don't care, he is gorgeous no matter what.

Sorry, I haven't updated in forever I don't plan to continue this series if you're curious I could tell you my planned ending and you can adopt it. But I plan to make another Naruto fanfic where kushina dies Minato is abusive naruto also has a twin who is privileged and Minato remarries sakura's mother. So if you enjoyed this check it out I will try to publish it by the end of the month.

edit: due to unforeseen problems and if any of my old readers are here they probably know what I mean since i did write a bit about it but deleted the chapter. If anyone wants to read the one I'm planning it will probably be published soon I just need to get through a few things.