Yay summer...no garra baby

Naruto started to stabilize and all the machinery used to keep him alive was taken away. Nevertheless, he was still sleeping still unknowing to what would happen to the love of his life. In his mind, he sat in front of Kurama who was sleeping soundly. All of a sudden Kurama bolted up "KIT YOU GOT TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR COMA! GARRA IS GOING TO BE EXECUTED BY THE KAZEKAGE!"

 Naruto bolted up from his position and attempted to wake up. Every second was more excruciating as Naruto failed to wake up. Finally, he did wake from his coma and when he did he asked Kurama for an update. 

Naruto shouted in real life making the people in the room confused "KURAMA GIVE ME AN UPDATE."

Kurama yelled back although the only who could hear him is Naruto "he is set to be killed in 15 minutes...kit you won't be able to make it."

even if Naruto knew it would be wasted efforts he didn't care he would do anything to save his Garra. He jumped off the hospital bed only wince in pain since his body was a little weak right now. He ran at full speed taking off weights tears formed in his eyes. Desperation clear in his eyes.

garra Pov

I walked around the village as people his themselves in their houses and stores. Anyone who was locked out desperately tried to convince someone to open the door. as I got closer to them they would hide beneath benches alleys and behind trees. 

This wasn't new and I walked to the only place I could go. There were the only two people I needed to say goodbye to in this village. If i could I would say goodbye to my friends in the leaf, especially Naruto. 

I walked in and Kankuro and Temari ran up to me and hugged me. Kankuro wasn't wearing his face paint (make-up face it Tankuro you a pretty boy) Temari looked horrible and they both seemed to have had been crying. 

Temari immideatly said while weeping into my shoulder"Garra! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you! I'm sorry baby bro."

Kankuro who was also sobbing "Garra I'm so sorry i was such a horrible I should of fought more with father."

I had a small sad as I attempted to comfort them by putting a hand on their heads. 

we spent the little time we had together talking, crying, hugging, and crying a lot more. when it was time for me  to go back a squad of Anbu who had been watching in the shadows grabbed me and placed chakra cuffs on me. 

Naruto pov

I ran as fast as I could and I was already got half way in 10 minutes which is faster then anyone has ever gotten. But even going this fast I still might not get there in time. I had 30 miles left when Kurama updated me again. 

" Naruto Garra is about to be executed..." 

my heart stopped for a second but then I ran beyond my limit beyond even humanly possible. finally, I got to the gates and stumbled over my feet while I ran to the center of the of the village. only to see Garra fall imp as the last of Shukaku transferred to someone else. I ran up to the stage as the sand Anbu and other Ninjas tried to stop me. But I ignored them and with pure strength pushed thru them and fell to my knees next to Garra. with the little life, he had left he shakily wiped my tears. 

"Na-Na-naruto I'm sorry I love y-"

then his hand fell and he went completely limp. "GARRA! NO PLEASE NO YOU-YOU-YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME."