do you think I should make this have real chapter names... nah

I finished healing my wounds pretty quickly so I started to walk to training ground 7. Kakashi tried to ignore the fact of what I said but he was doing a horrible job at it. Everything I already knew I even knew we were supposed to work together. But he did say one thing new    Not surprising but new "also the Hokage ordered that Sai and Naruto be handcuffed together with chakra cuffs and to melt the key." Sai and just shrugged we both knew we would have to go easy on Kakashi but this just makes it easier.  Sakura, on the other hand, was being an annoying brat when she or Sasuke wasn't being cuffed. I sighed most of her ranting was Sasuke is better than us the "Baka, pale dude and weak" to be honest that was annoying and I wanted to be done as quick as possible. So I said I'm going to kick you in the face and two seconds later I kicked her face leaving a bruise and haveing her fall back a couple feet. "Why are you complaining we are the ones cuffed and don't assume we are weak from the past and by our looks we are stronger then you ever be and we don't mind so why should you." She gulped then nodded I then asked Kakashi to handcuff my feet together since I was probably going to blow off some steam. If you are wondering if I hate Kakashi I don't want to rip out his guts like I do with some people but he isn't my most favorite person I just neede to blow off some steam. when he said go Sasuke and Sakura ran to hide.Sai and I didn't feel like wasting time some using pure strength me and sai ripped the chain apart leaving Kakashi flabbergasted. "WHAT THE EFFING ... HOW THE FRICKIN ...." I chuckled it is supposed to be impossible to remove chakra cuffs unless bijuu chakra is place in it or the key and it is impossible with pure strength. I placed a ton of Kurama's chakra for a split second when we were pulling it apart. 

yeah, this chapter isn't that sad and depressing I tried to think of a way to do that but gave up since I'm in a good mood today for some reason even though today is the day we are forced to return to hell... I mean school.