Sorry

Kakashi's Pov

I had heard that Naruto finished already which wasn't all surprising considering how powerful he is. I think he has already surpassed Minato... Kushina when she is mad...not so much. Hell Kami can't face that woman when she is mad... I feel bad for the Shinigami forced to have to take her soul.

I got to the examination room and looked around for my cute little genin. I ran into Ibiki

"yo, you know were Naruto went." he chuckled "and what am I chopped liver! Naruto went to room 24 since he finished so early."

I chuckled "thanks don't worry after I congratulate Naruto I will treat you to some dango."

at that moment Anko jumped onto my back "DANGO! KAKASHI YOU BETTER INVITE ME TOO!"

I chuckled and smiled "not invite you to dango now that would be a crime." she gave me a toothy smile and we chatted along the way to Naruto's room.

When we get to Naruto's room to see him hanging there. I froze at the door frame to shocked to do anything. Even though I am a Ninja and I have seen countless deaths, I couldn't comprehend that Naruto would take his own life.

Luckily Anko and Ibiki were quick and cut off the rope and Ibiki gave him CPR. Anko ran out to get a medic ninja almost immediately. I was useless, I couldn't save my father when he went through the same thing, I couldn't save Rin when she was right in front of me, now I can't save my sensei's son, my student who I am in charge for.

I watched as my student was rushed by doctors to the medic room, I watched as their desperate attempt to restart his heart with an electric shock (not sure if this is the correct term), I watched as my student's unconscious body lied there.

One of the nurses came up to me " I'm sorry Kakashi-sama, but you must leave."

tears swell up in my eyes "is he okay...will he survive... I can't lose another one" I was sobbing I shook the nurse

"I lost all my teammates I lost my father, I lost my sensei, I lost my sensei's wife who was like a mother to me, I CAN'T LOSE ANYONE ELSE NURSE PLEASE TELL ME HE WILL SURVIVE, PLEASE I CAN'T LOSE ANYONE ELSE. "

I was a sobbing mess and the nurse looked terrified of me. "Ka-Ka-kashi-sa-sa-sama I can't ex-exa-exactly say." she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

I took a deep breath. "I'm-I'm so-sorry."

she took another breath before although still shaking said "I will call you when the doctors are done and she walked away."

I nodded before sitting down on a chair next to his room. I heard their tries to save Naruto each time failing. I started sobbing into my hands. how could I let this happen, I'm not 8 anymore I knew what was going on. it's not like it was with my father. I'm not 14 like when rin died. I am 29 for kami sakes. How could I let this happen?

I fell Deeper, and Deeper into my depression until I heard "WE GOT A PULSE!"

I flipped my head and saw Naruto's heart monitor getting more and more stable. He might survive. If he lives oh dear kami if he lives I will never let something like this get by me. I will make sure Naruto is happy and his thoughts never stray to the dark end. I will make sure whoever hurt naruto will pay. I will murder every god damn villager that ever touched a hair on his head.

if you are going to hate me now for making Naruto commit suicide you are really going to hate me later...like really hate me... I even hate my self for what will happen.