I that me u hate me let's gather around and hate me

Garra was terrified what if Naruto didn't survive, it would be all his fault. He would be the cause of another death. He killed his mother, he killed his uncle he has killed so many he had lost count. Now he's the cause of his boyfriend's death. He started walking to the hospital when babi put a hand on his shoulder.
"where do you going we must get back to the sand!"
Garra glared at his sensei "i need to see how he is doing"

"you will not unless you want your father to make a few calls and your little friends will be gone."

Garra looked down not replying with a bit of killer intent leaking out. "gather your things we leave in five minutes. "

time skip to Garra's father but really Orochimaru

"Ku Ku Ku... all is going to plan I suck the Shukaku out of that pesky red-haired brat as a way to 'keep the nation's peace' and I can find out how to make myself immortal too!"

knock knock "Lord Kazekage-sama your children are here to speak with you."

"Ku Ku Ku send him in"

Garra comes in trying to hide his killer intent for his father "you called Otou-sama?"

"Yes, I tried to stop this decision but as the recent chunin exam showed us you are too dangerous. We will remove the Shukaku from you and find a more... a more suitable place for the demon."

Kankuro and Temari were shocked. they knew their father resented their younger brother, but they never thought that their father would kill him. "otou-san...you do understand...taking the Shukaku will kill him...right?"

Orochimaru smirked "I know...ANBU send him to the dungeons to make sure he doesn't do any more damage!"

Kankuro and Temari were speechless it is hard to imagine that the same person had been their kind father. he had resented Garra blaming him for the death of his wife. But He had still taken care of Garra. He never put Garra in real danger and as messed up as it sounds he was just training him. this man was not their father...he couldn't be right?"

Garra put no resistance as he was arrested and dragged away by the anbu. " the trial will be in a week you shall you be tried and if found guilty...you will be executed after an hour to say your goodbyes.

back in Konoha

"Lord Hokage Naruto with the Kyuubi's chakra he will make a full recovery but he is still in a coma...we don't know if he will wake up... worst case scenario...never best...case would still take years for him to regain conscience."

hi if you don't hate me too much check out my Instagram i made for my online drawings. i am not that good but i would appreciate if you checked it out. 

https://www.instagram.com/miss.side_character/

side_character/