3*

??? P.O.V
(Whispering)

me: so guys ..... this looks amazing . To be honest I'm ready to eat this now.

 To be honest I'm ready to eat this now

??: damn jay .... slow down boy I know you hungry as shit but wait a minute.

Me: fuck this - takes a bite of what he ordered - * says out lout* DAYYUUUUUMMMMM. ......oh shit

Everyone in the restaurant was now looking over at my table

Everyone in the restaurant was now looking over at my table . I then looked up at our waitress ..... with her fine ass.

Me: This is really good . And the visuals are very beautiful . Who made this ?Where is the chef at? Because who ever the chef is I will pay them to work as my personal chef.

Waitress ( Y/n): oh uhm........ I prepared each one of your plates .

??: stop playing . You didn't make any of this .

Some guy then walks over to the table .

Guy: hey Y/n is everything ok

Y/n: I guess , they were just asking who made their food and when I said it was me they denied me . Nothing big.

Kai: oh . - turns to the table- yes Y/n did prepare all of your plates . She is the best cook we've ever had . I've even recorded her cooking .

Y/n.: you recorded me ..... whyyyyyyyyyy.

Kai: because you are so talented .

Me: omg. ....... miss Y/n. ..... can you work for me ??

Everyone including kai and excluding y/n : NOOOOOOOOOOO

Me: what ... why ?

Y/n : you don't have to call me miss. I'm actually really young . And actually I wouldn't mind working for you I actually could use the money .

Me: oh ok kool. By the way how old are you ?

Y/n: I'm 17.

Everyone excluding Kai and y/n : daaaaaaaaaammmnnnnnn.

Oh shit. She is young. And she's beautiful as shit.... but I'm not trynna catch a charge .... but she's almost 18... I hope.

Me: well ok yea . I still want you to work as my personal chef . And you will be getting payed well . I just need your phone number so I can give you all the details and keep I touch with you.