28

( WARNING: THIS IS A LIL SMUTTY

I then lay back on him and he slides his hand into my pants and begins to rub my area. I try my hardest not to moan out loud. Dean then puts his hand over my mouth and continues. After he gets me really wet he slides a finger in and i throw my head back trying not to moan out. I managed to be sucessful.

Jays POV:

Me, k, and crush were on our phones texting each other.

Me: Dean and YN think they sneaky.

K: i know right.

Crush: thats nasty.

Me: boy stfu you nasty. Me and k know that was you fucking the maid. Her old ass.

Crush: wtf ypu talking bout her old ass she told me she was 23.

K: boy the 36 years old. I know you could tell.

Crush: yall playing to many games. Chill

Me: bro we're not playing. Shes deadass 36 years old .

Deans POV___

Fuck this. I cant do this down here.

Me: babe lets go upstairs.

She then gets up and goes upstairs.

Crush: yall wasnt sneaky.... At all. But yay son.

Me: uhm... Your only a couple of months older than me. Stfu.

I then go upstairs and see YN laying under the covers.... Butterball naked. I then take off my shirt and get in the bed and kiss her.

YN's POV___

I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck. He then slides his finger back inside me and thrusts his finger in and out of me for a bit. He then slides another finger but this time he fastens up his paste. I mona into the kiss and he bites my bottom lip. He then pulls from the kiss and goes down to my area and starts to lick down there while still fingering me.

Me: UGHH... DEAN

When i yell his name he thrusts his fingers in and out of me harder and a bit faster. I could feel myself about to come.

Me: dean .... Im gonna....

He then fastens uo his paste and continue to suck and lick on my area while looking up at me. I then orgasm and hard. He  gets up and kisses me then takes of his pants. Before he could do anything else i push him on the bed and get on top of him. As i slide down on him he grunts a bit. I then slowly began to ride him about 5 minutes later he grabs a hold of my hips and pushes me all the way down on him and i continue to ride him.

Me: shit.. Baby im gonna come.

I continue to ride him then i feel his warm ...( gonna scratch that out) shoot up in me but i continue to ride him and and its driving him crazy. He then flips us over and makes me get on all fours and thrust in me a bit harsh.

Me: mmm... Faster baby.

He then goes faster and harder. And continues to hit my g spot over and over again. God he knows how to drive me crazy. The then slaps my (.... Behind) and I yell out his name.

Dean: fuck you are still tight asf.

He continues to through in and put of me roughly and i feel my self about to come again.

Me: DEAN IM GONNA COME.

He continues to through in and out roughly even after I came and i could feel my self about to come again.

Dean: i havent came yet baby.

After about 45 minutes and me coming again and again dean finally came and i fell on the bed tired, sweaty and a shaky. Dean then layed besides me and put the covers over us. He gave me a kiss and i fell asleep.