13*

Dean got tried of carrying the bags and wouldn't let me carry a single bag so he took them to the car while I waited inside the mall. I can't believe that girl. What is her problem . Well I guess I shouldn't be worried about it because she deserved that nice butt whooping I gave her . I guess I looked upset cuz some one tapped my shoulder .

??: hey are you ok?

I then turn around to see crush with a lot of bags .

Me: yes I'm fine . And do you need some help?

I then notice that he was carrying Louis vuitton, gucci, Michael kors. And more expensive brands .

Crush: no no . It's fine I got it.

Me: what's up with these... brands?..... wait ..... WHY DO YOU HAVE A VICTORIA SECRET BAG.

Crush: FOR A REASON.

Me: whatever.

What is taking dean so long . I then get up and walk towards the entrance of the mall but soon as I touch the entrance ,dean walks in through the other door.

Me: what took you so long?

Dean :sorry baby i had to.do something .

Deans POV-

To be honest. I saw someone that thought they could hide from me . Caught his ass and approached him . Got exactly what he owed me and scared him a little then left.

Did crush get everything . Y/n though she was gonna slide with them little ass bags . I promise that I will always spoil my baby. She is so sweet and kind hearted . She is beautiful . She's smart . And she knows how to whoop ass. I mean I'm all about peace but when some one fucks with you and are being really disrespectful than you do what you gotta do .

Me: baby girl ? Are you ready?

Y/n :yes .

Now I just have to figure out how crush is.gonna put all her new stuff up in her room.

At Y/n's home-

Me: baby can we chill in the backyard for a bit . I wanna stay outside a little bit more .

Y/n : sure .

After about 10 minutes crush gave me a thumbs up on y/n's balcony .

Me: we can go in now it's getting a little to hot out here.

We then walked in to the house and y/n wanted to take a shower . I then took the envelope out my pocket and placed it in the sofa where we sat at and quickly left without her noticing .

Y/n's POV

I walk up to my room to take a shower but when I get to my room I notice my door closed. Oh dean must have shut it. I then head into my room and the first thing I see is A LOT of bags. Woow. ... no ..... what.... why. Now I have to pay him back a lot. There are bags everywhere . In the bed on my dresser . The nightstands . The floor .

Me: DEEAAAANNNN????

I then walked back to the living room and over to the sofa where he was sitting at . He wasn't there but there was a note left on the sofa. I then grab it and read it.

Hey baby girl. I hope you like the present I left you . Baby, you don't have to pay it back . I just want you to have everyt thing because you deserve everything ..
Love~
Dean.

Aww how sweet. We'll then . Maybe I'll invite him over for dinner tonight .

5 pm-

I pull out my phone and text dean

Me: dean come over tonight . I'm making dinner.

Dean: ok what time

Me: around 7 or 7:30

Dean: ok gotta go love you baby.

Me: I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~