29

Chanyeol's POV

Me: your just now telling me this. Wtf christian. How did that happen. How did you let her beat your ass.

Christian: i dont even know how it happened. You never told me she could fight.

Me: they know it was you.

Christian: how?

YN's POV___

I woke up feeling like i had to throw up so i ran to the bathroom. Oh no.... We didnt use any protection. Dont tell me im pregnant. Dean then comes in the bathroom.

Dean: you okay baby.

I shake my head and he comes and rubs my back. He then picks me uo and takes me back to bed. About 20 minutes later i feel like i need to throw up again and thats exactly what I did.

Dean: Baby come on. Imma take you to the hospital.

I didnt even say anything . i just put on a shirt hoodie and joggers and leave. When we get to the hospital dean signa me in and we wait in the waiting room. What if i am pregnant.

Me: dean i think-

Doc: YN YLN

We then get up and head into the room. The doctor then asks my to get up on the chair and i do what he says.

Doc: YN i have some questions to ask you.

He then turns to dean

Doc: do ypu mind stepping out?

Dean : what? What you mea-

Me: dean its ok. Ill be fine

He then nods and steps out the room.

Doc: ok ms YN.... I think i know what it is. When you stepped in this room i could immidiately tell. You are most likely pregnant. Please take this test.

After i take the test and wait about 15 minutes the test comes back....... Positive. Im going to be a mom. Dean is going to be a dad.

Me:...... Thank you.

I then leave out the room and go to the waiting area where dean is.

Dean: so what happened? Are you alright?

Me: dean...... Im pregnant.

Dean immidiately huggs me.

Dean: we're gonna be parents.

On the way home dean held my hand the whole time. When we got back the guys were up watching netflix.

Crush: where were you guys?

Dean: we were at the hospital.

K: why what happened.

Me: im pregnant.

K: aww. That means imma be a uncle. My niece or nephew is gonna be spoiled amd fresh as fuck.

Jay:  you mean MY neice or nephew is gonna be spoled and fresh as fuck

The guys then argue over whose gonna be whose neice or nephew.

Me: guys you're all gonna be uncles.

The guys all give me a big group hug.

Crush: Dean i told yall that if yall kept going at it there was gonna be a little dean walking rpund this big ass house.

I then sat on the sofa and jaxx jumped up on my lap. Gosh he's getting big. Dean then sits next to me laughing.

Me: dean i have to walk jaxx do you want to come with me?

Dean: yea come on.

After walking the dog for a bit we sit on a bench and a nearby park and let jaxx wonder around for a bit.

Dean: what do you want it to be?

Me: im fine with what ever this baby turns out to be.

Dean: i kinda want a son but i dont mind having a girl.

Dean then puts his arm around my shoulder.

Dean: i cant believe we are gonna be parents.

I nod my head in agreement then lay my head on deans shoulder.

Christian POV____

WHAAAATTTTTT? I gotta be hearing this wrong...... Shes pregnant..... as in Dean stuck his dough in her oven and some bread is going to cook in there for a long time. I have to tell chanyeol. He is going to be pissed off.