19

Next morning i woke up to dean talking on the phone and the other person or people..... You know what... Thats cruah and them . damn the loud. I then get up amd give dean a kiss on the lips.

Me: how your back?

Dean: its fine bab-

Crush: his back ..... Woaaah what happened last night . you know if yall keep going at it theres gonna be a little dean walking around that big ass house of your YN.

Me and dean laugh a bit the i got up to run some water for a shower. I need to go grocery shopping and house shopping to day.After my shower i get dressed.

After my shower i get dressed

Suspenders hanging)

Me: hey dean im going grocery shopping and picking up a few things for the house. Would you like to come?

Dean: baby you know i wpuld l9ve to but me and the guys are trynna work on something today.

Me: ok thats fine baby.

I then hand him the extra key and grab mines.

Me: when you leave just make sure that you lock the door

Dean: ok i will.

He then gives me a kiss and i leave

At the market_____

Hmm i minus well just get some of everything . tonight i can make alfredo with carlic bread and for desert...... Ice cream. After i get all the things i need i head to the line and pay for all my things. I then leave out the market and put all the bags inside my trunk and leave. Market... Check.  Now. House shopping . i need to get a few frames, scented candles, air fresheners, some more sheets.... Dont ask why....., and ill just pick up what ever i think i need.

With dean_____

K: damn bro i know that shit hurt.
He says as he looks at my back

Jay: damn tou was hitting it right.

Me: singing amd everything bro

All the guys: oooooohhhhh .

Crush: damn dean.

Me: ohrd yall ready to go get this money.

Jay: i dont know man ... Didnt you tell YN you would chill out bruh

Dean: i know i know but i have to get this monwy real quick guys.

K: ard man lets go