12*

After we finish breakfast the guys decide to drag me outside to go shopping .

Me: I don't wannaaaaa goooooo- holding on to the door frame-

Dean: whyyyyy?

Me: because I'm not even dressed and I don't have my wallet .

Dean: what you have on is fine baby, and you don't need you wallet .

Me: yes I doooooo.

Jay then comes to me and pries my hands off the door frame. Crap.

Me: I don't even have any shoes on.

Dean: I'll go get them .

Jay then sits me in the car and we wait for dean to bring my shoes back .
Dean then comes back with a pair of my slides and we head to the mall.
As we are driving dean turns up one of my favorite songs .

Yassssssss )

The so g ends and we head into the mall.

Me: I look a mess.

Dean: baby you look fine . Besides even if anyone has something to say you shouldn't pay them no attention.

Me: yea you right

I then grab his hand . And he pulls me towards a store that I didn't want to go in with him...... Victoria secret .

Me: whaaaa.... why are we here . I don't have my wallet .

Dean: baby I can buy it .

Me: I don't wanna take you money though.

Dean: your not taking it I'm giving it to you .

Me: but dean .

Dean: how about this ... you can go ahead and use some of my money and just give me back the money when we get back home .(lies)

Me: ok that sounds better.

Dean: ok get what ever you want .

Me: ok. But you can't see what I get from out the store .

Dean-mumbles- I'm gonna see eventually-

Me: huh?

Dean: I said ok baby.

I then grab 3 pairs of underwear and 3 bras. As I was about to pay for the clothes I forgot that dean had to pay for it. I then turned around to see some girl all up in dean's face . As I walk over to them I hear dean say " can you please leave me alone .

Girl: why . Do you have a gf? Is that who you are here with?she's probably that ugly girl up by the cash register .

I then calmly tap the girls shoulder .

Me: he said to leave him alone and he also asked nicely . Now I suggest you go somewhere else before I might do something that I won't regret.

The girl then laughs and turns back to dean. Before she could even get a word out I just beat the shot out of her ( ain't no need to explain) after the fight I walk out of Victoria secret like a boss.

Me: come on dean.

Dean then walks out of the store with two bags . I guess the stuff I picked out.