4*

Y/n P.O.V

After I get all the things I need to make breakfast I head back to the condo.

10 minutes later-

I then nick in the door carrying all three bags . The guy from earlier than opens the door.

Him: do you need any help

Me : no it's .....

Wait a minute ..... if heard that voice some where... hmmm maybe it was at the restaurant ... but he didn't speak not one time .... maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Him: hmm?

Me: now it's fine I got it .

He then moved to the side to step in and I did then walked to the kitch to prepare the food.

Deans P.O.V

I wonder why did she pause . Hmm. Damn she is just so pretty.  I then walk to the back to asked jay something.

Me: is she coming with us .

Jay: if she wants .

Sikk: who?

Jay: y/n . She should be back

Sikk: oh shit.  My baby girl here . Where she at?

Me: chill.  Shes cooking . Leave her alone .

Y/n P.O.V

I then placed 4 plates on the table for each of the guys and then I place the plate full of pancakes in the middle of th table

Me: guys breakfast is ready

Me: guys breakfast is ready .

Everyone then comes rushing to the dining room then sits at the table .

Sikk: Damn baby girl . This looks amazing.

Me: thank you. Btw I only know two of you guys names . But what's you guys names - talking about dean and crush-

?? : I'm crush and that's dean.

Me: and I'm pretty sure you guys know my name .

They the  not and I grab my bag ready to leave .

Jay: wait y/n. Are t you going to eat breakfast . You made a lot of if.

Me: umm it's ok . I made it for you guys .

Jay: please . We wouldn't mind you eating with us . And one more thing . We were w/o Dr ring of you would like to come with us over to the studio so we can practice dancing and work on a song .

Me: ok sure why not and yea I can go with you guys . Let me stop home really quick and pick up some get dressed   can you just put the food up .

Jay: sure.

Me : ok thank you . Brb.

At home -

I rush to pick out an outfit and get dressed

I then grab U keys and head back to the condo

I then grab
U keys and head back to the condo .

Some time later-

Jay: do you want to ride with us or....

Me: yea I can ride you guys * cough* *cough* I mean ride with you guys .

What the hell was that. Why did I say that . What what I thinking . Omg.

Crush: are you ok??

Me: yea I'm fine

Crush: oh ok . But you look nice.

Me: thank you .

More time later-

We enter the studio and as soon as we enter dean and crush went to the back where the headphones and stuff were and I sit on a chair with wheels . To be honest I want to act childish and spin around in it .

( yaaaassss)

The music starts and boy oh boy dean has a great voice . And damn crush .. ... I see you.

After the song finished we headed over to the dance studio and jay park out on a song.  I guess it's one of his songs .

Omg ....... damn he know how to dance

Me: omg all of you guys are talented . Hey K, what do you do.

Sik k: I rap.

Me: really . Can I hear you rap .

Sikk: Yes later though .

Me: ok

Jay: hey mami , can you dance.

What's up with the nicknames . I mea  I like them ...but wow.

Me: Yes I dance a little bit

Dean: let us see what you got.

Don't get nervous now.

Me: hmmmm . Okieeeee.