25

Deans POV___

As i was laughing and joking around with mino i hear jay yell me name so i get up to see whats going on. As i was making my way towards him i see him tolding YN. And she doesnt look to well....... No.......NO.

At the hospital___

YNs POV

ugh..... Where am I. As im looking around i see dean on his phone.

Me: Dea-

My voice sounded so raspy. I couldnt even finish saying his name. My head hurts so bad. Dean looks at me then comes to the side of the bed im laying own. He the caresses my face.

Dean: YN....

I  smile slightly. The doctor then comes in.

Doc: oh YN .. You are awoke. I am doctor baekhyun.

I nod my head and dean holds my hand.

Doc: Do you remeber anything that happened last night?

I then close my eyes trying to remeber all i remeber was the persons face and me hitting the grown when he pulled my hair.

Me: y-yes.

Doc: are you able to tell me.

Me: all.... I remeber is... Him pulling me.... By my hair.... I hit the ground really hard and i yelled.

Dean: who did this to you.

Dean now looked furious. As if he could kill with no regrets.

Me: it-t was the guy... You were talking to ... I dont... Know his name.

Dean: Ill be right back princess.

I then grab his hand.

Me: please... Dont leave me.

He then sits on the side of my bed. Something then comes to mind and i guickly shot up hurting my head more and hurting the rest of my body. But o dont care.

Me: where is jaxx!?

Dean: baby baby. Lay back down. Hes with jay and the guys. They are on their way up here now.

I then lay back down relieved that jaxx was ok.