8*

After the guys left my room I hurried up and put on some clothes and grabbed my iPhone still feeling really embarrass

After I put on my clothes I headed to the living room . And saw all the guys there and dean had his clothes on . They were having a deep conversation and didn't seem to notice me. I couldn't really hear what they were talking about tho..

Deans P.O.V

jay: what the hell dude   what happened ?

Crush: it's obvious jay . Dean was about to get that puhhhh.

Sik k- naww.  Dean was tr(Eating) her right.

Me: heeyyy  sik k ... I like that .

The rest of us then laughed but then heard a thud. I we all turned around to see y/n laying on the ground at the bottom of the stairs with her glasses on the ground .

Y/n: heh..... heh...... you guys didn't see that .....

Crush burster out laughing and said " yes we did"  y/n's eyes then turned evil and she looked like she wanted to strangle crush . Crush then imidiately shut up and looked down scared as shit.

Y/n : what were you guys talking about ??

Sik k: that's none of your buisness.

Crush then starts making moaning noises mocking y/n. The next thing you know she's on top of crush strangling him . What the hell.

All of us were trying to get her off of Crush and she was not budging and it looked like crush was about to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~

Sorry guys I know it's short