20

Dean: chanyeol.... Wheres that money at. You lost the bet. I told you the steelers would win and not the ravens

Chanyeol: stfu. I got your 1 grand. The steelers some bitches anyways.

Dean: you a bitch.

Chanyeol: might wanna watch that bitch word cuz this bitch will go to YN's house and see whats good with her* wink wink*

Dean pulls out his gun

Dean: dont ever say no shit like that again ... Naw scratch that.... Keep her name out of your mouth or im going to kill your dumbass and that a promise .... Chanyeol. Now gice me my damn money so i can go.

He then gives dean the money amd they leave.

With YN____

3 hours later ...

Me: done!!

I say as i got finish putting everything up and cleaning up. Welp im thristy ... Need some water.

Dean POV___

Me: YN im back ....

Instead of being greeted by YN. Im greeted by cute small puppy.

Me: where did you come from?

YN: oh i see you met Jaxx

Me: yea . where did he come from.

YN: he was just all by him slef dirty and hungry so i decided to get him and keeo him . i baught him food and everything and bes had his bath. And baby in a bit i have to leave for work. I shpuld be back around 8:30 pm though.

Me: ok baby go ahead and get dressed.

She then left and went to go gwt dressed.

YN POV___

lets see...... What to wear what to wear

 What to wear what to wear

Thus looks fine . aafyer getting ready i head to work.

At work____

Me: hey kai.

He gives me a tight hug

Kai: hey ... I miss you.

Me: missed you to kai.

Kai: good .. Haha. Oh uea we have guest here to night . they are in the vip section. Its a group called bts.

Me: oh ok.

I take of my jacket and put it in the back then head over to tue vip section to greet the guest.

Me: hi my name is-

Rap monster: oh hey YN.

Me: oh crap. Hey Rap monster.

He then gets up to give me a hug.

All the pther guys are just staring... Especiall the one on the other end .

 Especiall the one on the other end

V: in english- hi. .. My name is V. He then kisses my hand and i blush a bit.

Me: Nice to meet you. Im YN.

Jhope: korean- thats the girl who i was talking about. Looking like a whole twix.

Everyone then stares a jhope . Ok uhm the only thing i understood was twix and i somehow feel offended.

Me: ok what can i get you guys after the order i move on to the next guess.

Me: hi my name is YN

??: what a beautiful name. Hi yn. Im chanyeol from EXO.

Me: cool

After work______

Me:  im home

I yell as i enter my home. The first to dreat me was jaxx.

Me: hey jaxx.

Dean then come downstairs and gives me a kiss on the lips.

Dean: how was work?