35

After I was done packing I went down stairs and Dean grabbed my bags and we were headed to the car. The whole ride to the airport was silent. Before we got out the car all of us put on masks and sunglasses. We headed in and Dean payed for our tickets and we waited for the guys to pay for theirs.

Intercom: flight number 31 to Korea will be leaving in 45 minutes.

Dean: shit

Dean then grabs my hand and we go and sit in the waiting area.

Dean: do you want anything to eat.

Me:... No..

Dean then looks me in my face for a bit. Even though I couldn't really see his emotions I could tell he was highly upset but worried.

Me: I need to go to the bathroom.

Dean: OK come on.

We both then get up and Dean walks me to the bathroom. When I come from out the bathroom Dean grabbed my hand and he pulled me along in a different direction.

Dean: police are here.

Intercom: flight number 31 to Korea will be leaving in 10 minutes.

Dean: come on let's forget your stuff and board the flight.

Webthen go back to the waiting area where our stuff and the guys were, trying out best to avoid the police. We then head to our flight soon as we get there we have to stand in a line and a lady was asking for ID.  When it was our turn the lady looked at me and asked for my ID I gave it to her then she asked for Deans.  Dean gives her his ID and the lady looks at him suspiciously and she then turns her back and does something..  The next moment we heard footsteps and police was surrounding him.

Me: NO...  He didn't do it.

Police: take of the mask sir.

Dean then takes of his mask and the police put him in handcuffs.

Me: NO!!

I was about to go after him but Jay grabbed my shoulder.

Me: get off of me.

Jay: YN come on. 

Me: GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME. I'm not leaving him.

I drop everything I had and run. While I was running another police officer grabs me.  I could see them putting Dean into the car.

Me: Get off of me. GET OFF OF ME. HE DIDNT DO IT.

It seemed like everything was moving in slow motion. They were taking him away.  He didn't do it. He's... Leaving me.