30

Christian's POV___

Shit. What am i suppose to tell him. Well i guess the truth. I then walk off to my car and deive over to chanyeols. When i get there i knock on his door and baekyuh answers. He steps to the sude and lets me in.

Chanyeol: what were you saying baek.

Baek: well.... YN. Is uhm.... Pregnant.

Chanyeol: WHAT!!!?

He then flips the table over and punches a wall. Damn . i knew he was gonna be pissed... But not this pissed.

Chanyeols POV___

What the hell. This is all his fault. Tgis is christian fault.

YNs POV____

when we arrive back home. I go and get in bed. Though i am kinda hungry. Maybe dean can make me something to eat. Better yet.... He could get me some hot wings.

Me: Deeeeaaaaaannnnn?!

I yell gis name and he come in my room.

Dean: yes babygirl.

Me: im hungry could you get me some hot wings.

He then looks at me then smiles and leaves out. 10 minutes later he come back in big a big bowl of.... Fruit salad.

Me: mwwaaa......i dont think this is how wings.

Dean: baby . you have to eat healthy so our baby can be nice, healthy and strong.

Me: but

Dean: no buts

Me: fine.

I then eat the fruit salad. It was good though. It had my favorite fruit. Cantaloupe so i was fine with it. Dean sat with me to make sure i ate all of the fruit. When i finish he grabs the bowl from me and sits it on the nightstand.

Dean: Im gonna call kai to tell him that you wont be at work for a while. Wheres your phone?

I hand him my phone and he calls kai. He then tell kai that i wont be able to come to work for a while then he tells him that we are expecting a baby. Kai said congrats and he says ok. I mean what else could he say. Dean then hands me back my phone and kisses my forehead.

Dean: you look sleepy princess. Get some rest.

I then nod and yaw. Tbh I am sleepy.
Soon i fall alseep.

Deans POV___

Me: well i dont think chanyeol and chriatian will try to mess with her anymore when they find put that shes carrying my baby.

K: true

Crush: wow man..... You really got a baby. That baby is gonna turn out beautiful asf.

Jay: ikr. But dean .. You do know that now that you have a baby on the way you cant be doing any ... Gang shit.. Right?

Me: i know ... I know. Ive been on break for some time but im getting of break soon. Im suppose to be going to a kcon held here in LA so...

K: yea me too.

Alot of people already know about me and YN... But wait until they find out shes pregnant.