22

12 in the afternoon

Dean: babe do you wanna come with me to get my hair cut.

Me: sure. Why not.

Dean: ok go get dressed.

I then walkd downstairs and grabbed my leather jack and grab jaxx and his bag and leash

I then walkd downstairs and grabbed my leather jack and grab jaxx and his bag and leash. As dean was grabbing his he looked at me.

Dean: uhm.... What the hell are you wearing.

I then looked at him with a stank face.

Me: what.

Dean: babe we are going to a barber shop. There is gonna be alot of guys staring at you. And you know how i feel about that.

Me: dean im going to have my jacket on.

Dean then sighs.

Dean: fine. Come one.

He then grabs my hand and we leave and we get in his car.

At the barbershop ____

Dean held the door open and i walked in and he walked in after me. When we came in the barber shop was a bit loud but not too crowded. No one noticed us yet. Dean then dapped the barber up and and the barber told dean to go to the last seat all the way at the end of the shop. Dean then grabbed my hand and we walked through the middle of the aisle. As we were walk the barber shop became quiet.

??: thats her.

???: aye i just got paid i think imma stop by that restaurant tonight.

I then giggle a bit and dean sat down in the seat. And i stood next to him. Dean then pulled me closer to him and i sat on hus lap while we waited for one of the barbers to come over to dean. I sat jaxx's bag up on the counter and took him out of it and held him up to my chest and rubbed him a bit. I guess i was a little bit too quiet cuz dean whispered in my ear

Dean: you ok baby?

I then look at him.

Me: yea baby.

He then gives me a quick kiss and then the barber walks over.

Barber: whats up man. What ypu getting.

Dean: the usual.

Barber: alrighty.

I was about to get up off of deans lap but he wouldn't let me. After he was finish. I paid the barber before dean could and me and dean left the babrber shop.

Dean: wanna go see the guys?

Me: yea.

We then got in the car and i sat up in the front seat with jaxx on my lap. We then arrived to the condo. When we entered the condo it looked a hot mess . oh no.... I cant..... Ew... I put jaxx in deans arms and immidiately began to clean up.

Dean POV___

Me: why are you cleaning up. Theres a maid who does that.

YN: really ... I know she gets tired of this.

I then walk to the back to see qhat the guys were doing. They were playing 2k18

Crush: haha bitch. You a bum

Jay: yea ard . u got me fucked up.

Dean: guys get a damn shirt on and come clean up.

By time we came back out in the living room ecerything was spotless and yn was. Making food. What the hell. We were only back there for e minutes. She then turns arpund and puts all the plates on the table.

YN: sit.

We all then sit at the table. And YN comes around the table by my side.

K: YN you didnt have to clean up . we have a-

YN: yea i know ypu guys have a maid. Do these belong to her.

She then pull out a bag and pull the dirty underwear put of it with some cooking tongs

Dean: woow guys..... Really.

All the guys were now silent as crap.

YN: look i dont care who was fucking the maid. Yall are grown men. But what i do care about is keeping this place clean. Who is gonna want to come over with the condo looking a hot mess? No one. So you guys should keep it cleaner and maybe start washing the dishes. I dont know who thaught they was chef boyardee but yall need to leave it to me. I told yall just call when ever yall need something. I can cook it here or at my house and just bring it right over.

All the guys looked ashamed. They then nodded and i was trying my hardest not to burst out in laughter. Soon we began to eat.

YN,s POV___

Crush: oh yea we are suppose to be going to see DPR, Mino, zico, dok2, and X.Q.

Dean: YN. Do you want to come with us. Or if you want i can take you back home.

Me: i kinda dont wanna be alone though.

Dean: well come on. You can come with us.

At the place____

All the guys dapped each other out and dean introduced me to everyone. I then waved.

I then walked away from the and sat down on a chair with jaxx and started to massage him.

Zico POV___

Damn. How old Is she. She looks like shes atleast 21. Looking like a fine ass milk chocolate bar. And she wit my mans Dean. Shit. I cant have her.

Dean: wassup man

Me: nun much juat getting here for real and man..... It feels good to be here. All these sexy hunnies.

Dean then laughs and i laugh nervously with him.

Back with YN___

I get up and grab jaxx's leash then leave out. Lets go to the park down the street. When we get to the park i let jaxx play in the grass. He then comes and jumps on my lap and starts to rub up against me. I then giggle a bit and rub jaxx.

??: why are you by your self?

I then look to see who it is and its chan.... How did i forget his name.

Me: oh hey .... Uhm

??: chanyeol.

Me: sorry.

Chanyeol: its ok. So what uo why are you here by your self and whose this cute fella.

Me: well im just taking jaxx for a walk . and this is my pup.

Jaxx then began to growl a bit. I rub his head to calm him down.

Me: what are you growling for.