I am speechless!

Dodger texted back.

Dodger; Well if this is Amy then no I haven't.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door, leaving my phone in the house not looking where I was going looking at all the shops I walk past. Two seconds later I walk into someone.

"Oh.. I am sorry." I said not knowing who it was until I looked up.

"Oh it's fine I want to talk to you!" Robbie said looking at me.

"I told you everything I knew yesterday." I said rolling my eyes.

"No, no you haven't you need to follow me right now!" He said taking me by the hand,walking to the garage.

"What do you want?" I looked away.

"I know you ain't going out with Dodger." He said getting out his phone.

"Well I am." I looked down at his phone to see what he was doing.

"Well then your sister is a liar and you haven't updated your Facebook status!" He said opening my Facebook account and then opening the message that Mercedes texted him.

"Okay okay.If I tell you this would you promise not to tell anyone." I said not wanting to tell him but he would force it out of me either way.

"Uhm, I promise." He rolled his eyes.

"Well, as messed up as this seems,Dodger is going out with his sister." I sighed.

"Wait.. what.." He was confused on how they were dating if they were brother and sister. "You're talking about Sienna?" 

"Yeah!" I rolled my eyes. "Is that all you wanted me for?" I put my bag back on.

"Nope not quite, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" Robbie smiled at me.

"Urm,sure." I smiled back "Where,when?" 

"Well if you give me your number I could always text and ring you." He winked handing me his phone.

"Sure." I said taking his phone putting my phone number in, handing it over. "I have left my phone in the house since Dodger wouldn't stop texting me." I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Well that will all be stopping soon when you're my girl." He smiled.

"Okay see ya later." I said laughing.

"Bye." He said back waving.I walked back home when I got straight through the door I got shouted out by my mother.

"If you go out take your phone with you, you've had Dodger ringing you none stop!" She said shaking her head.

"That's the reason why I didn't take it!" I said shaking my head. "I don't want to answer Dodger." 

"Why not?" Myra sipped her cup of tea looking at me.

"Well because I have a date with Robbie." I said smiling hoping that she'd be happy for me.

"That's my little sister!" Mercedes screamed coming over to me squeezing me. I laughed whilst being squeezed to death.

"How am I going to tell Dodger to stop texting me?!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Just tell him you want nothing to do with him end of. If he keeps texting you tell me or Robbie."  Mercedes smiled. That's when I got another text message from Dodger.

Dodger; Come meet me at the bean. 

"I need to go out. I'll see you guys later." I said picking up my phone before walking over to the bean to see Dodger.

"Oioi you!" He said smiling. "Didn't answer any of my text messages did you?!" He said laughing.

"Dodger we can't be like this anymore. We were never what you thought we were. I saved your life but now Robbie knows about you and Sienna. I am now dating him." I said looking down at the floor.

"How could you!" He said shouting shaking his head. Robbie heard and walked over. 

"What are you doing shouting at my girlfriend like that?" He said shaking his head. "You should really be getting home to your sister." He smiled. 

"Robbie stop." I shook my head looking at Dodger. Dodger pushed Robbie. Then a fight began to happen. I tried to separate them but it wouldn't work I struggled until a boy came over and separated them I pulled Robbie back and the boy pulled Dodger back.

"Jason?" Robbie raised his eyebrow. "What are you doing here?

"Well that was kind of you bro. Seeing that I just saved your neck Dodger off you go. Who is this beautiful young lady?" Dodger walked off in a huff before Jason looked at me smiling.

"This is Amy my girlfriend,Amy this is my twin brother Jason." He sighed. Jason put his hand out for me to shake it so I did.

"Nice to meet you." Jason smiled ,shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"So when is she going to meet the family then Rob?" He patted Robbie's back.

"Well I don't know.Is everyone in right now?" Robbie replied.

"Yeah I think so, well everyone was in when I left to come save you." Jason clapped getting all excited.

"When did you come back from Australia?" He said taking my hand, asking Jason.

"Just an hour ago." He replied. "So you coming to the house to meet our family Amy?" 

"Yeah sure!" I smiled. 

"Follow me." He started to walk to the house. Robbie opened the door and let me in first.

"Mother!" Jason shouted,walking into the kitchen. "Robbie wants you to meet someone." 

"Oh okay." Sandy smiled. Robbie and I walked into the kitchen. 

"Mum,meet my new girlfriend Amy!" He smiled.

"Hello Amy, I am Sandy nice to meet you!" She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too!" I smiled. Then came in three other, older boys.

"These are our older brothers." Robbie laughed.Jason ran and told them to come and meet the girl in the kitchen so they came and met me.

"Well my name is Ziggy this is Joe and this is Freddie." Ziggy pointed to each one of them when he said their name.

"Nice to meet you as well!" I pulled my hair out of my way.