What did you do?!

"Oh my, Freddie!" I put my hand over my mouth,crying. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Let me in." He looked at me.

"These were the guys who tried to hurt my family.." I raised my eyebrows. "What are they doing here?"

"Let me in and i'll explain everything." He tried to get past me.

"Fredd they can't stay there!" I shook my head.

"We'll move them.." He picked up the men and walked around the back to the forest. I followed him. "Pass me spade." He looked me.

"Yeah of course I always have a spade with me don't I,wait let me get it out my pocket." I said being sarcastic.

"Don't get cheeky with me." He rolled his eyes.

"Hurry up!" I shouted.

"Shhh!" He whispered. Before finding a stick and slowly dug a hole. I looked around to see if there was anyone coming. Then the put the men in and closed the hole back up. "Done. All we need to do is clean the front garden." He smiled before walking back to the house.

"Freddie. This is not funny." I rolled my eyes.

"I never said it was." He raised his eyebrows before getting a wet cloth and slowly washed the front garden.

"So what is going on Fred?" I sighed. "I am getting scared."

"Don't be scared they're dead." He looked at me and moved closer.

"Please, just tell me." I sighed once again.

"Robbie's back in." He sighed.

"Wait, why?" I rolled my eyes.

"I may have told the police that he held you hostage again.." He looked at the floor.

"Freddie, what can't you understand-!" Freddie moved in closer and before I knew it we were kissing. Am I really doing this kissing my psycho exs brother, but wait i'm dating Dodger, he is dating Sinead say whattt?! Then I pulled back.

"You don't understand, I want to keep you safe." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back i've always had eyes for Freddie ever since i've met him.

"Okay, It's okay." I smiled bigger.

"Your smile is cute." He laughed before kissing me again. Then Dodger walked in.

"Hey Dodge." I smiled.

"Hey guys." He smiled back. "What's going on here?" All I could hear in my head was please don't say you saw us kiss.

"Nothing. Freddie just came to tell me Robbie's back in prison so we don't have to worry about him." I laughed looking at Freddie nervously.

"Oh cool." He laughed. "That's good."

"Your back home early" I looked at my watch.

"Well I came to see how my favorite girlfriend is going." He smiled.

"How many girlfriends do you have like?" I rolled my eyes.

"One, you." He laughed that made Freddie and I laugh.

"Okay so are you going back out or are you staying in with us?" I laughed.

"I'm going to nip back out for an hour then come back." He smiled "I love you." He kissed my cheek before going back out.

"Amy.." Freddie turned to me. "Dump him.. Dump him for me.." I couldn't believe he was actually saying that stuff. 

"Freddie." I shook my head.

"Please, we both know you want to be with me and I want to be with you." He took my hands. I tried to think of what to do.

"Freddie please, I love you but you're with Sinead and I'm with Dodger. We can't work." I shook my head.

"We could though and it will." He nodded.

"Please go." I shook my head and went to the door,opening it.

"No I am staying, I am going to make sure Dodger knows you kissed me." He sat down on the sofa.

"Freddie go!" I shouted. "Or I will ring the police." 

"Okay I will go out and find Dodger." He got up and walked upto me. "You know what you want so why can't you let yourself have it." 

"Consequences." I shook my head. "I don't like them."

"Well there comes consequences with everything, that's what makes life so interesting and fun." He laughed. "You're not a real McQueen if you care about the consequences." 

"Fine!" I sighed. "What shall we do?"

"Lie down on the sofa." He laughed.

"Dodger will be back.." I shook my head. 

"Just say we are best friends." He laughed again. Before I went to lie down on the sofa, Freddie laid next to me then we started kissing and you know what. Then someone knocked on the door. "Don't answer..." He said before I got up and opened the door.