Last Part!

Sandy looked at me, rubbing my shoulder "Thank you for doing this for us, If you want you can go now.." She smiled.  I got up as I couldn't bare to watch Robbie to break down even more. I started getting texts from a random number. 

2394748392910: Bitch I am after you, watch out. 

I rolled my eyes, opening the message, not even bothering to reply. 

2394748392910: Watch out, I know where you and your twins live.

This time I got scared. Really scared. I ran home as I felt like I was being watched. I opened the door there was a man in a balaclava standing next to the kitchen. Merce would've took the twins to the park.  

"Who are you?!" I screamed. He ran up to me putting his hand over my mouth. 

"Amy! Shhh! It's me. Prince."  

"Prince, why do you have a balaclava on?!" I sighed. 

"I'm playing a game with Hunt." I nodded looking down.  "What's wrong, has something happened?"

"Prince, I need to get away from here. I need to go." I started crying. He pulled me in for a hug.

"What's happened?" He looked at me, I showed him my phone. "They are threatening you and the babies, we are McQueens we don't listen to stuff like that." He shook his head. I showed him a bag with loads of money in. I had robbed The bean. "Where have you got all that money from?" I sighed.

"I robbed the bean, I need to go, the police are after me. I've already booked tickets to go to Newcastle, You want to come? Fresh new start? My favourite cousin, brooke and preston?" Prince had just been cheated on.

"I will come for a holiday with you I can't let you go through this by yourself." He ran upstairs, packing his bags. I started packing mine. Merce came through the door with Brooke and Preston. I smiled, hiding my suitcase. 

"You back? How did it go Aims?" She came upto me, hugging me.

"It was Rick,their dad. Robbies convinced Fredds killed him." I sighed. 

"I'm going to stay in with you and we can have a girls night in tonight." She kissed my forehead.

"Is it alright if we can do this tomorrow?" I smiled.

"Urgh, okay I have to go to the pub anyways, meeting Maxine." She smiled. "I'll see you later, Ciao." I smiled, saying goodbye.

"Prince! She's gone" I rang a taxi. Prince came down with his suitcase. We waited on the sofa for a while until we got a text saying the taxi was outside. Prince helped me , putting Brooke and Preston in the taxi whilst I got the suitcases, and hopped in after prince. 

------------------------------------------- THE END ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got kind of bored with this story as I have been doing this story since 2017, so I ended this like that. Thank you for all the viewers who have read this. To all 2.1k of you I love you so much x 

Elle x