Home Time!

I woke up to another day in hospital, my mum getting the babies ready "Where are we going?" I looked at her.

"The nurses said you are ready to come home today." She smiled. I shook my head I didn't want to go home incase something bad happened, incase Robbie came back. "Why do you want to stay here, are you afraid of what people would say, come on we're mcqueens we don't care about what people say." She laughed. I shook my head again.

"I don't want to go home incase Robbie comes back for us." I sighed "I don't want anything bad happening to Preston and Brooke they are just too special." That's when Freddie came into the room,sitting next to me

"Hey, i'm here it's going to be okay, i won't let anything bad happen to these munchkins, do you really think Robbie would hurt his niece and nephew?" He smiled at me pulling me in for a hug. I saw Dodger come to the window, I smiled, he smiled back. He walked in.

"You ready to go home?" He said awkwardly, putting his hands in his pocket. I nodded,looking at Freddie,smiling. "Come on then." He walked over and waited for my mum to put Brooke and Preston into their carseats before dodger picked up Brooke whilst my mum carried Preston, putting them into the car.

"Freddie wait outside for a minute, i need to get ready" I laughed. He kissed my forehead before walking out the door I looked up at the ceiling "Goodbye Dee Valley Hospital,you've helped me out so much." I laughed before getting on my clothes and shoes on,walking out trying not to shed a tear.

"You're really going to miss this place huh?" Freddie laughed as he walked out with me I nodded before getting into the car.