How could you?!

"You started it?!" I pushed him.

"Yes I am so sorry." He shook his head. "I didn't know she was in there!" I got my phone out of my pocket and started phoning the police.

"You make me sent down, I will bring you down with me, you said that you wanted rid of him." He shook his head trying not to laugh.

"Is this a joke to you?" I shook my head. "Hello Police please, I would like to report a crime." I smiled at my brother. "He started a fire at 65 Christleton Terrace."

"Do you know where he is now?" The police asked me on the phone.

"Yeah he is with me now." I laughed.

"Okay I will be coming over right now." The police ended the call then I saw some police cars outside the front gate.

"Will Savage, I am arresting you on the fire of 65 Christleton Terrace. You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence." The police put the handcuffs on him and put him in the car. I smiled and started waving at him as he got into the car.

=============================AMYS POINT OF VIEW=================================

I went outside to see Will Savage getting into the car. I looked at Dodger he was happy, how could he be happy his brother had just been arrested by the looks of things.

"Dodge?" One of my eyebrows raised up. "What's happening?" I looked at the car going past. "And don't you dare say nothing, this doesn't look like nothing!" I shouted.

"The fire at Robbie's, Will started it but it was kind of my fault. I told him to get rid of Robbie just so me and you could be together." He sighed looking at the floor.

"How could you sit there and tell me this?" I couldn't believe I was hearing. The last thing on my mind right now would be dating anyone. The first thing on my mind is to make sure I am okay and my family are happy! 

"I am sorry!" He raised his voice.

"Don't raise your voice with me I am not your brother so don't treat me like it!" I shook my head and walked back into the house jumping on the sofa.

"What happened out there?" Prince looked at me.

"Oh just someone getting arrested what is this village like." I tried to play it all cool.

"Oh okay." He smiled,giving me a cup of hot chocolate. It was 10;00pm and I really needed to sleep but I couldn't because of everything that happened today. I put a movie on the TV and started drinking my hot chocolate. Prince went upstairs as he had his friends sleeping over. Mercedes,Cleo and Nana all came in and gave me a hug.

"Hello, where's Porsche and Celine?" I laughed.

"They are out drinking hun they'll be back." Mercedes sat down next to me, pulling me in for a really big hug. "I love you sis." She kissed my forehead. "I thought I had lost you that day in the fire." 

"That's a lovely thing to say." I laughed whilst shaking my head. "Talking about the fire, I can't believe you haven't heard who got arrested over it!" I started to say getting a bit frustrated.

"Who,What,When. We all know Robbie Roscoe did this!" She shook her head.

"No, you're wrong. It was Will!" I shouted.

"As in Will, Will!?" She widened her eyes.

"Yes. Will,Will the one who you thought was creepy!" I nodded.

"Dear me then where does this put you and Dodger then. A bad place or an alright place." She started mumbling.

"Well obviously anything that Will does it's not Dodger's fault so obviously an alright place I guess but I have just lashed out at Dodger." I shook my head.

"Oh someone's on their time of month." Mercedes laughed.

"Whatever I'll see you tomorrow I am going up to bed." I sighed getting up. "Goodnight sis." 

"Love you!" She screamed knowing I never said it. 

"Love you." I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. Mercedes laughed.

=================================The Next Day====================================

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I looked over my shoulder and saw that someone texted me. It was an unknown number.

0123372938:Hey Amy come meet me at The Folley!

I was feeling a bit scared but I have been through worse. I rolled my eyes and texted back.

01238273839: Okay what time?!

0123372938: I am there now!

I quickly went in the shower and had a wash then brushed my teeth. before going back into my bedroom,getting dressed,putting on makeup and tying up my hair. Then I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shouted. The person walked through the door.

"It's only me!" Dodger walked in and sat down on my bed.

"Was this one of your games?!" I threw my phone at him,rolling my eyes. The only person that it could be was him. He looked at the phone and raised his eyes.

"No!" He shook his head. "Who is this?" 

"And you think I know?" I shook my head putting my coat and shoes on.

"Don't tell me you're actually going to meet this dude!" He got off my bed.

"Oh what was that I heard?" I tried not to laugh.I smiled before walking downstairs.

"Have you not heard of internet safety?!" He said as I walked through the door.

"I don't care leave me alone." I started walking to The Folley. All I saw was a boy with black hair sitting down.

"Hey Amy." He started walking over to me.

"Urhm who are you?" I raised my eyebrows,I felt someone pulling me back.I looked behind me and it was the one and only Freddie Roscoe.

"Don't go near him!" He shouted keeping me close to him as possible.