I'm so sorry Dodger.

Myra came back to the hospital from getting a car seat from at home. "What the hell has happened?" She looked at me. "Are you okay?" She looked at the babies. "Why are you crying?" She came and sat next to me. "Is it Dodger,where's Dodger?!" 

"Mum." I cried into her lap, not saying anything. She sat me up. I didn't want to talk because I know she wouldn't believe me. "Mum, it was Freddie." I sniffled. "Dodger has.. had a child.. until Freddie came in and destroyed her life." I walked over to my twins, picking them both up. "I couldn't imagine losing one of mine." 

"What did Freddie do.. please tell me the hospital shooting wasn't him." She shook her head. "I heard it on the news.." I nodded, giving my son to her whilst I held my daughter, keeping her close. "Please don't tell me you're going to spend more time with her than you do with him, just because of this." 

"Mum, don't you be so silly." I shook my head. "How did you cope with Tina and Carmel?" I wiped my nose. "I'm going to have to get Dodger through this." I looked at her.

"Well honey..." She kissed my forehead. "You never get over any of your family deaths never mind your own child." She shook her head. "You just have to think of god.. god taking care of them. He won't ever let anyone or anything hurt them." She smiled. "He will never get over Nico's death." 

"Mum?" I looked at her confusingly, I didn't tell her his child's name. "How did you know Nico, why didn't you tell me about her?" I frowned. But she had been in the village longer than me, almost all of her life. 

"Honey, Dodger had to leave a year or so ago.." She sighed. "He was looking after Nico. She pushed Will off the hospital roof. We only know that because Dodger told Tee. They were pretty close." I nodded. 

"Mum, can you look after these?" I smiled, getting up off the bed. "I need to go see Dodger and Nico." I handed her over the girl. 

"Yeah sure."  She nodded, I walked to the receptionist. "Hey, which room is Nico Blake in?" 

"Room F." The receptionist looked at me. All I saw was Freddie's face, I ran to Nico's room and locked the door and put loads of stuff next to it. I got into the room and saw Dodger sitting on a chair next to Nico's lifeless body, which had been covered up apart from her face.

"Babe?" He turned around. It had sounded like he had just been talking to her. "What, what's wrong?" He stood up and walked over to me. 

"I have just saw Freddie.." I shook my head,shaking. "He's the receptionist." I broke down right in front of him.

"Babe he can't be the receptionist, he's in prison." He shook his head. "You're having a weird aftermath of having twins, and the shooting." I shook my head and tried to talk but he stopped me and hugged me. "Babe, you're safe with me, we need to take you to the doctors.." I shook my head. After ten minutes I calmed down and we both sat next to Nico, I fell asleep on the chair and Dodger fell asleep on the other one. When we woke up Nico had gone! Dodger started shouting at everyone.

"Babe, calm down.." I stood infront of him. "She'll be okay.." I held his hands. But that didn't stop him from shouting at everyone. "Maybe they put her in another room." I sighed. "it's okay!" Then something popped into my head before I walked back to the room. "Dodge.." I tried to think of how to say it without making me sound sick.

 "Nico can't be dead.." I shook my head. "Remember all the stuff I put next to the door?!" I thought alot. "Well it's gone now, unless you moved it." I shrugged my shoulders. "It was only us three in there."

"It was probably a bloody doctor in with another patient!" He shouted in my face. "You're sick." He started shouting for doctors to tell him where she went when he got to the receptionist he looked at her face.