Hello?

"Who are you?!" I looked at the tall man with gray hair. 

"I am Patrick, Patrick Blake. Dodgers father." He smiled. 

"Oh hello, how may I help you?" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I was just coming to check up on you since you're alone at home." He laughed.

"I'm fine." I smiled. "I am not really alone. I am with my best friend." I laughed. "But thank you." I looked at Freddie laying there with no top on. I shook my head.

"Okay, well I will leave you and your best friend to have a nice girly night." He smiled walking away. " Nice to meet you." He said turning back before walking away. 

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled before shutting the door. "Phew that was close." I shook my head.

"We should sleep." He smiled,standing up. "Lock the front door. To make Dodger think there's no one home." 

"Freddie!" I shook my head,laughing. "What are you like." I grabbed my keys and locked the front door. Freddie picked me up and span me around before walking upstairs to the bedroom and laid on the bed. "Goodnight." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Goodnight." He smiled back bringing me closer to him. I fell asleep in Freddie's arms.

---------------------NEXT DAY------------------

I woke up the next day in a bright and happy mood. Freddie was still asleep the time I woke up. I looked at him and couldn't believe my eyes. I was actually staring at him whilst he was being the cutest. I looked at my phone and realized that I had loads of missed calls off Dodger. I didn't want to wake Freddie up but I didn't know what to say or do. "Fred?" I whispered. "Fred?" I whispered again. 

"Mhm?" He nodded with his eyes closed.

"I've had missed calls of Dodger and I don't know what to say when I ring him back." I sighed.

"Really, you woke me out of my dreams just for that?" He moaned. "Just tell him you turned your phone off then you had to go to the shops to get something for girly nights in?" He turned over. I rang Dodger back.

"Hey, Amy what the hell has been going on, I've been-" He started speaking so fast I could hardly understand what he was saying.

"I've been at the shops, me and the girls had a girly night in. My phone died i'm sorry." I hated lying to him. 

"Oh okay." He replied.

"Sorry." I looked at Freddie whilst still on the phone to Dodger.

"It's okay I guess." He laughed.

"Your father came by. Yesterday." I laughed.

"What did he say?" He replied.

"Oh he just wanted to see how I was getting on and what I was doing." 

"Oh okay well I'll see you whenever?" He sighed.

"Okay.I love you " I replied.

"I love you too." He hung up.

"Fredd. I feel ill." I cuddled into him. "Cuddle me." 

"Okayyy." He pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead.Soon I fell asleep. An hour later, I woke up to a knocking on the downstairs door. "Fredd?" 

"I will go get it." He put his top and trousers on before walking downstairs,opening the door. "Hey Dodger. Nice to see you back I will get Amy." 

"What are you doing in her house and how do you know she's in bed?" He pulled his arm back.

"I slept here last night because me and my family have had an argument." He nodded before walking upstairs. "It's Dodger."

"Oh my.." I shook my head.

"It's okay I have had it covered." He laughed before I walked downstairs.

"Hey Dodge." I smiled kissing him. 

"I was wondering if we could go to the movies on Saturday?" He smiled.

"Yeah of course." I laughed before running the bathroom, being sick.

"What's wrong with her?" Dodger asked Freddie.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Oh okay." He raised his eyebrow. I came out of the bathroom wiping my mouth looking at Freddie.

"Are you okay?" Dodger looked at me.

"Yeah I am fine." I smiled. "Thanks." 

"I will stay here with you." Dodger smiled before walking to the sofa,sitting down.

"Thanks." I smiled sitting next to him.

"Well I have to go to work now. I'll see you guys around." Freddie smiled before walking out the house.

"I don't feel well." I frowned. 

"I gathered." Dodger laughed. I got a text from Freddie.

Freddie-Could you ever think you might be pregnant?

I looked at it my heart literally stopped I was scared in case Dodger saw the text.

"I might need to go to the pharmacy for some tablets. Stay here Theresa will need to be let in as she's forgotten her keys I will be two seconds."I smiled.

"Okay." He kissed my cheek before I walked out the door to the pharmacy.I bought a pregnancy test, before walking back home.

"I'm back I just need to go to the bathroom" I smiled walking into the bathroom doing the pregnancy test.